Sign in to follow this  
ebola88

Bug with starting heavy copter..

hello, i'm at 07 mission of carrier mod, in heavy copter and now wihout any reason the copter cannot start !

the copter is fully repair, nothing happen when i use auto start.

And when i try manually the copter start refueling but nothing happen to ! (cause my fuel is full )

than i hope boehia know this problem an will help me soon cause ive got this problem on patch 1.02 , now im on patch 1.03 and nothing as change :mad:

Hi, can you list the exact actions you perform to start the engines and what happens when you perform them?

Yeah I have quite similar problem. I get in the heli, switch batteries on, activate the APU, switch on engine starter... and nothing happens, neither engine 1 nor engine 2 starter works. Rotor blades are still (rotor brake off) and no ticking as sound of running starter.

I have the exact same problem. In the game it won't start, when the starter is held down there is no ticking. I tried in free flying mode, it works no problem. Returned to the career mode and it won't start. Is it possible the battery is dead in the game??

Also in career mode I tried doing a random emergency scenario with the heavy, same problem, no ticking with the starter.