So CPR seems to lower the PMR timer now, is this related to stabilization of the unit, or bleeding? How does it work?

Another question about spectate, "ace_sys_spectator_spectatingOn" should be NIL when spectate is not on according to the ACE wagn. This doesn't seems to be the case?

[] spawn ace_fnc_startSpectator;
waitUntil {isNil "ace_sys_spectator_spectatingOn"};
player sidechat "closing spectate";

The sidechat is never shown.

Edit: Never mind, it goes false.

Edited by cuel

Has anyone experienced any issues with ACE wounding and the latest A2OA beta? I was playing last night as medic and the ace wound menu was appearing very slowly. Each medical item would appear one by one at about half second intervals.

Could you give me some more information ? What exactly do you mean with "each medical item would appear one by one" ? Inventory or interaction menu ?

What game version were you using (beta patch version or vanilla 1.62) ?

Xeno

Hello. I'm stuck with a problem.

When i try to call ace_fnc_startSpectator; receive an error:

Error in expression <_this") then { [] } else { _this };
if (count _ar == 0) then { _ar = [player, pl>
 Error position: <count _ar == 0) then { _ar = [player, pl>
 Error count: Type Object, expected Array,Config entry
File x\ace\Addons\sys_spectator\fnc_startSpectator.sqf, line 5

ACE: 1.13.0.575

Any suggestions?

@[fg]

Works fine here. Make sure the player object is already initialized.

Try something like:

0 = 0 spawn { waitUntil {!isNull player};call ace_sys_spectator_fnc_startSpectator };

Xeno

Could you give me some more information ? What exactly do you mean with "each medical item would appear one by one" ? Inventory or interaction menu ?

What game version were you using (beta patch version or vanilla 1.62) ?

Xeno

I would guess he means the interaction menu, which can pop in piece-by-piece when FPS is low.

Or rather, every item on the list will start out clickable, then the inapplicable ones will vanish.

I would guess he means the interaction menu, which can pop in piece-by-piece when FPS is low.

I've made quite a lot of performance improvements for wounds interaction menu and wounds itself (and many other ACE components). Hopefully it'll improve the situation.

ETA unknown yet as the next update will not be compatible to previous ACE versions anymore.

Xeno

@[fg]

Works fine here. Make sure the player object is already initialized.

Try something like:

0 = 0 spawn { waitUntil {!isNull player};call ace_sys_spectator_fnc_startSpectator };

Xeno

Thx for reply. Try it, but still on the same error. What else may affect on it?

Edited by [fg]

Works fine with brackets, I'd assume that _this doesn't exist otherwise :)

0 = 0 spawn { waitUntil {!isNull player}; [b][][/b] call ace_sys_spectator_fnc_startSpectator };

Edited by cuel

Naah, the function does an isNil "_this" check and creates an array with default values in that case before starting spectating.

@[fg]

Hard to say what's going wrong for you without seeing the rest.

Edit:

@All

If you have any problems and bugs to report then this is the right time to do so.

Head over to our issue tracker @dev-heaven and do it.

Xeno

0 = 0 spawn { waitUntil {!isNull player}; [b][][/b] call ace_sys_spectator_fnc_startSpectator };

Thx Xeno and cuel!

Try cuel syntax with [] and now it works!

Any reason why I can't refill an M113 with jerrycans?

Hello guys,

I just want to ask; is it possible to play the campaign in ARMA 2 with the ACE 2 mod???

Thanks in advance.

Racin'

Hello guys,

I just want to ask; is it possible to play the campaign in ARMA 2 with the ACE 2 mod???

Thanks in advance.

Racin'

Yes, yes it is

Recive mass spamm to rpt log

Duplicate magazine MineE detected (id 0:12717) in slots MineEMuzzle and ace_sys_explosives

when "MineE" taken into inventory.

ARMA2_OA_Build_98220

upd.: same for "Mine":

Duplicate magazine Mine detected (id 0:12869) in slots MineMuzzle and ace_sys_explosives

Edited by [fg]

Just wondering if we could get a simpler version of ACE artillery or optional T&E as i don't have enough time to read this every game i play

xhFlq.jpg

Ha-Ha. What's wrong with reading and understanding it once though? ;p

Thanks to Nou & rest of the team. SBP Team is back in ACE, we use SixUpdater & Repo (tnx SickBoy) on our dedicated, so our events have became playing instead of 3/4 setup time. Thanks guys.

p.s. firing artillery is faster in RL.

=)

ACE v1.14 RC planned for tomorrow!

​http://wiki.ace-mod.net/New_ACE_update_imminent_new_signatures_and_version_bump

Thanks to Nou & rest of the team. SBP Team is back in ACE, we use SixUpdater & Repo (tnx SickBoy) on our dedicated, so our events have became playing instead of 3/4 setup time. Thanks guys.

p.s. firing artillery is faster in RL.

=)

Woo-Hoo, welcome back Team SBP!! We have missed ya!

Glad to hear you guys got the server and addon stuff sorted!

Expect even easier and faster once Play withSIX comes out of Preview ;-) Of course, if you like, on your discretion :P

;2244875']Recive mass spamm to rpt log

when "MineE" taken into inventory.

ARMA2_OA_Build_98220

upd.: same for "Mine":

Duplicate magazine Mine detected (id 0:12869) in slots MineMuzzle and ace_sys_explosives

Ok - i figure out where it came from. Try to add mines with command: {this addmagazine "MineE"} foreach [1' date=2];

Sickboy, its actually the first time yesterday that guys stated "wow, this plays smoothly" since A1. We did a squadnight based on BHD scenario... and I dropped a jaw when we had to make an arrest of a Molatian politician in Balabongo. Why? Because one of our guys captured him but politician got hit in a crossfire... our guy started yelling "target is down, repeat down - shit, he's dead..." ... but mission didn't end. We scrambed to him and found out he's been unconscious, bleeding heavily. Medics quickly stabilized him in a narrow pass of a building while rest of the team returned fire at all directions. Mh-6 called in dropped quickly to the marketplace, we carried still unconscious guy to the chopper and transported him back to base strapped into the front co-pilot seat. We cheered as pilot evaded RPGs but AI waited for him a hilltop and took MH6 down with two AA launchers. We were running late as we had to stabilize him and use all the medical equipment, so AI managed to close the circle around town and set up defenses for anyone coming to or going from FOB.

One hour of planning down the drain, repeat - this time with a massive convoy taking care of the extraction :) ACE is back, baby.

Edited by IceBreakr

Sickboy, its actually the first time yesterday that guys stated "wow, this plays smoothly" since A1. We did a squadnight based on BHD scenario... and I dropped a jaw when we had to make an arrest of a Molatian politician in Balabongo. Why? Because one of our guys captured him but politician got hit in a crossfire... our guy started yelling "target is down, repeat down - shit, he's dead..." ... but mission didn't end. We scrambed to him and found out he's been unconscious, bleeding heavily. Medics quickly stabilized him in a narrow pass of a building while rest of the team returned fire at all directions. Mh-6 called in dropped quickly to the marketplace, we carried still unconscious guy to the chopper and transported him back to base strapped into the front co-pilot seat. We cheered as pilot evaded RPGs but AI waited for him a hilltop and took MH6 down with two AA launchers. We were running late as we had to stabilize him and use all the medical equipment, so AI managed to close the circle around town and set up defenses for anyone coming to or going from FOB.

One hour of planning down the drain, repeat - this time with a massive convoy taking care of the extraction :) ACE is back, baby.

Wow nice story^^

Ha-Ha. What's wrong with reading and understanding it once though? ;p

Good reply and i admit my gripe isn't with the heavy arty, for something working over long range with a heavy hit it seems fine, i just wanted a excuse to throw that photo in. :P

My gripe is with the light mortar system which would normally be used in close support (60mm systems) now having the forced UI where you need to click once to go one mil, i found the older system where T&E combined with a range table and a map tool had just the right amount of complexity, it wasn't 'click here, hit fire and *bang* moving truck dead' but just perfect so anyone could be shown how to do it in a few minutes and it be used effectively and quickly in close range, while now the mortars have sticks (i'm still trying to find a good guide to figure those out), a semi-complex ui (to new people) and what takes a little too long for something that may only be fired 300-1000m for perhaps several rounds.

@Icebreakr; Cool story indeed :)

Good reply and i admit my gripe isn't with the heavy arty, for something working over long range with a heavy hit it seems fine, i just wanted a excuse to throw that photo in. :P

My gripe is with the light mortar system which would normally be used in close support (60mm systems) now having the forced UI where you need to click once to go one mil, i found the older system where T&E combined with a range table and a map tool had just the right amount of complexity, it wasn't 'click here, hit fire and *bang* moving truck dead' but just perfect so anyone could be shown how to do it in a few minutes and it be used effectively and quickly in close range, while now the mortars have sticks (i'm still trying to find a good guide to figure those out), a semi-complex ui (to new people) and what takes a little too long for something that may only be fired 300-1000m for perhaps several rounds.

I see, could you throw that feedback in a ticket assigned to Nou?

The pic was definitely amusing :)

@Icebreakr; Cool story indeed :)

I see, could you throw that feedback in a ticket assigned to Nou?

The pic was definitely amusing :)

There where a few ticket's saying similar to what i stated mostly with rocko's reply 'T&E sucks' but they all seem to have 403/404'ed, so they must have been deleted, i'll chuck one up set to nou.

Edit: seems regular users can't assign to specific people, only categories, components and a close reason, nor can they set to feedback, only task's, features and bugs.

Edited by Scarecrow398