lol...Don't ask me why but i tought that "ace_sys_tracking_marker_override" was the variable for the marker system and not for disable it :)

Thank you Sickboy :)

Well, I've searched the forum, but I couldn't find a better place to post the question. :D

About the laser designator, how much time a battery lasts? (I usually take only 1 battery with me, but I've been using it more than I expected, playing as a Sniper/CAS).

Ok so today I donwloaded latest domination from dev heaven cause me and my mate lost our backpacks and gear when entering any vehicle, thinking it was due to old domination.. I have 1.60 and updated ace about 2 hours ago from this post.. I don't know if you guys are aware of this or if there is something wrong with mods I'm using but it's really strange..

...me and my mate lost our backpacks and gear when entering any vehicle...

If it's really ANY vehicle, then there is something wrong with your mods.

Yeah should only apply to peeps getting into pilot slots on well air vehicles I think.

Currently when you get in any crew position in vehicle, your weapons are being dropped or stored in vehicle cargo, but ace_sys_vehicle_limit_crew_weapons is false by default, so why is it working? How can one disable this feature?

... so why is it working?

Because it's the wrong variable...

Because it's the wrong variable...

nevermind, I found function at last: ace_sys_eject_fnc_weaponCheckEnabled

Edited by MessiahUA

For you folks who didn´t notice it. There has been a hotfix on SU 6 Days ago (Yeah noticed it now, Sickboy forgott to mention it?) Run Verify and Repair

For you folks who didn´t notice it. There has been a hotfix on SU 6 Days ago (Yeah noticed it now, Sickboy forgott to mention it?) Run Verify and Repair

Today as well ;-) Not forgotten, rather just making sure things are in order before reporting it en-masse :)

okay so I was messing around with the hellfire flight modes today cuz I'm still new to ACE and just messing with stuff...one question though. when I select LOAL HI or LO, and tell the AI gunner to fire a missile, the missile still shoots straight as a dart...it never goes up to altitude. I'm kinda guessing that it has something to do with the laser already being on target or maybe just on in general, but even after i tell the AI to fire the missile, then tell it which target to designate, it still shoots straight out, doesnt climb up and then find the laser spot. all flight modes work fine if I'm the gunner though. any help?

@Sickboy- How do we contact you if we need to pertaining to a new mod and permissions? I contacted you via Dev-Heaven and know you're extremely busy, but just seeing if there's a better time or delivery method you prefer. Please PM response back when you get a chance. TY

Edited by Raptor 6 Actual

Is there any way to make the wind in ACE² more smooth?

We had in the last days some Sniper Training sessions on our Server and we got Problems at shooting at targets with a range of more than 800 meters because the wind

changes too fast. Its very hard to hit a target, any ideas?

@Sickboy- How do we contact you if we need to pertaining to a new mod and permissions? I contacted you via Dev-Heaven and know you're extremely busy, but just seeing if there's a better time or delivery method you prefer. Please PM response back when you get a chance. TY

You can contact us by the contact info as found in our documentation/website.

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/About_Us

Edited by Sickboy

hi all,

i'm looking for mission packs made for ace2...both sp and mp (with ia only)...can somebody help me?

Sickboy,

tnx for reply but i've already played the missions bundled with ace and all the missions listed in your link (except for the ones without ia support)...so i've asked if somebody knows a pack of missions made with ace in mind...everytime i have a lot of fun play this mod and play normal missions with ace it's not the same that play ace missions....

Try playing the flashpoint missions.they weren't made for ace but they work well with it

angus,

you mean the mission that is completely random (faction,weapons,objective) or at least you can customize a lot of settings???