Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA 1.60, ARMA 2 1.11, ARMA 2: Free 1.11, ARMA 2: BAF 1.03, ARMA 2: PMC 1.02

Q: Can u install this right over 1.60 RC?

Thanx BIS and merry Christmas.:yay:

thnx just in time was planning to play PMC and BAF next week (kinda delayed it because of the bugs and an incoming TIR )

check last page

I manually patched the Steam version, and now Steam is trying to redownload a bunch of stuff.

So I guess it doesn't "just work" for everyone.

great update!!!

now, choppers dont spin around when they land!!! and we can place helipad on the rooftops of buildings, not only on the carrier deck!!!!

I tried it on Fallujah, and the mh-6 did land on the rooftop!!!

I will update my Gothic Serpent campaign asap to delete the "unitcapture"/unitplay" file!!!

Much obliged BIS, the level of support you offer for your titles is unmatched by any other developer on the market, it's really hard to convey just how much the community appreciates gestures like this.

I have to jump in there & add my thanks as well. I have bought several copies of this game to pass around and I will continue to support BIS as much as possible. This level of dedication to PC gamers is unmatched and is very much appreciated.

Great job Steam as well, all round an amazing effort.

Small installation file bug: if you don't have enough disk space it extracts and then says "Cannot continue, disk is almost full" but files begin copying anyway after you click "Ok" ;) I had to quickly delete Witcher2 folder now or face A2/OA reinstall from the scratch ;)

So make sure you have plently diskspace.

Wonderful present. Thank you all. Just about dl'd the last patch and time to head out again. It's been too long.

Is there anything to do if you cant see those new BAF missions ?

Whats their name and are they SP or MP ?

I have a question i am geting a new computer so i have to reinstall arma 2 and arma 2 oa so do i have to install all the patches or just 1.60. And would i do it in this order install arma 2, run arma 2, install arma 2 oa, than run it as arma 2 co, than install patch 1.60

Is there anything to do if you cant see those new BAF missions ?

Whats their name and are they SP or MP ?

I have the same issue, I can't see the new BAF missions. From what I've managed to know there are two, Operation Serpent and Crimson Lance.

I have a question i am geting a new computer so i have to reinstall arma 2 and arma 2 oa so do i have to install all the patches or just 1.60. And would i do it in this order install arma 2, run arma 2, install arma 2 oa, than run it as arma 2 co, than install patch 1.60

The order should be correct and if your OA automatically updates A2 to 1.05 or later you won't need any patch other than this.

In the read-me it says: 1.60 brings Arma 2 from 1.05 - 1.60

So I suspect you need to install 1.05 first.

If i go to Multiplayer all servers have a big red cross (or red point) marker on the left side of their name.

I spotted only one with a green point... :confused:

Inside my Expansions menu, PMC is above BAF and i can put BAF down (but not up), but cant change the position of PMC.

I think BAF should be above PMC ?

If i go to Multiplayer all servers have a big red cross (or red point) marker on the left side of their name.

I spotted only one with a green point... :confused:

Server Admins usually need two or three days to update and most MP only palyer will only update when their server is updated and they cant play anymore. Has been that way with every patch.

Wow. Just in before xmas. So I guess I can cancel that :) Have some well earned xmas holidays. Looks like pretty much the most amazing patch I've ever seen, for any game. Huge thanks to dev team, CIT participants, and beta forum dwellers for their massive efforts. Merry xmas and happy holidays everyone. :)

Thank you, Bohemia! This is a great Christmas present!

Knowing that you guys are constantly working to improve the greatest milsim publicly available is awesome. Happy Holidays to all of you!

For some reason the game will not start with patch 1.6

"Cannot open file... \dta\bin.pbo"