With 1.60 final update nearly completed, we are interested in hearing your impressions. I understand it may be long time for you when you really have played on 1.59 but please try to remember these dark days and compare with current shape of the game.
We would like to to promote 1.60 update outside this forum section and outside our forums and it would be really useful to be able to quote some of the impressions from the field that I am hoping to collect here.
To summarize the most important improvements:
* multiplayer is much smoother, no more warping
* the same in single player on distant units
* AI is improved, especially (but not only) in combat
* aircraft simulation received some new care
* Arma 2 campaign received some special treatment to get rid of some really annoying bugs
* handling of the official expansions and product combinations is unified in way that allows much easier operation for all distributions (including Steam) and also allow to benefit more from the build in expansions manager
This topic is really intended for positive impressions. Not because we do not want to find ways to further polish the game but because we technically can not do much more for 1.60 anymore now.