FHQ WIP Thread (contains lots of images)
Since I don't want to spam the Work-In-Progress thread, I thought I'd start a thread myself. We'll be putting up some images of the weapons we're currently working on. To start off, here's a couple of screens from the Remington ACR.
I've reworked the A-TACS camo a bit and added black, woodland and winter versions. Also, the backup sights are new (using the Magpul MBUS). So far, the pack contains 120 variants of the ACR:
- Four camos (A-TACS, black, woodland and winter)
- Silenced/non-silenced versions
- Different sights: Iron Sight, Aimpoint, Eotech, Eotech+Magnifier, ACOG (TWS and marksman variants to come)
- All variants with both flashlight and laser. Only one of them is functional (should be able to make an ACE config to switch, memory points are always in). Gl versions don't have flashlights.
- All variants have either front grip or M-320 grenade launcher.
First, A-TACS camo. Units by Binkowski (click for larger images)
More to come. Comments welcome
Looking really nice. Have you thought of doing the Magpul Massoud? it's basically the same thing but uses 7.62x51 rounds
Thanks for the comments, guys.
Not at the moment, the whole package will contain Remington guns only for the time being. I might throw in an ACR with a AK magazine well and caliber. These currently all use the Remington 6.8 SPC round.
Originally Posted by Angus S
Current magazine sizes are 17, 25, and 30 rounds. Maybe the AK mags, but I am not sure about that yet. I don't want to get into feature creep
Originally Posted by Papanowel
Thank you for the answer.
Originally Posted by Alwarren
Very nice weapon. Do you plan to add a model with double magazine or heavy one?
Very nice looking thus far.
Some new variant. This is the ACR DMR version with an 18" barrel
Very nice. The suppressor on the snow camo one looks a little small though, or is that how it's supposed to be?
It looks too small to me too. The stuff looks good, tough.
Please use the CWR2 CBT to help us provide a better experience.