Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: FHQ WIP Thread (contains lots of images)

FHQ WIP Thread (contains lots of images)

Hi.

Since I don't want to spam the Work-In-Progress thread, I thought I'd start a thread myself. We'll be putting up some images of the weapons we're currently working on. To start off, here's a couple of screens from the Remington ACR.

I've reworked the A-TACS camo a bit and added black, woodland and winter versions. Also, the backup sights are new (using the Magpul MBUS). So far, the pack contains 120 variants of the ACR:

• Four camos (A-TACS, black, woodland and winter)
    • Silenced/non-silenced versions
    • Different sights: Iron Sight, Aimpoint, Eotech, Eotech+Magnifier, ACOG (TWS and marksman variants to come)
    • All variants with both flashlight and laser. Only one of them is functional (should be able to make an ACE config to switch, memory points are always in). Gl versions don't have flashlights.
    • All variants have either front grip or M-320 grenade launcher.

First, A-TACS camo. Units by Binkowski (click for larger images)

More to come. Comments welcome

Join the Community Upgrade Project (thread website)

Looking really nice. Have you thought of doing the Magpul Massoud? it's basically the same thing but uses 7.62x51 rounds

Author of the Thread
    Thanks for the comments, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus S View Post
    Looking really nice. Have you thought of doing the Magpul Massoud? it's basically the same thing but uses 7.62x51 rounds
    Not at the moment, the whole package will contain Remington guns only for the time being. I might throw in an ACR with a AK magazine well and caliber. These currently all use the Remington 6.8 SPC round.

Quote Originally Posted by Papanowel
    Do you plan to add a model with double magazine or heavy one?
    Current magazine sizes are 17, 25, and 30 rounds. Maybe the AK mags, but I am not sure about that yet. I don't want to get into feature creep

Author of the Thread
    A batch of new images. These are the winter camo versions. Screenshots are in PNG format (sorry about that, will go for JPEG in the future).

Units by Schnapsdrossel. Island is the great Thirsk by Raunhofer.

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarren View Post
    Current magazine sizes are 17, 25, and 30 rounds. Maybe the AK mags, but I am not sure about that yet. I don't want to get into feature creep
    Thank you for the answer.

Very nice looking thus far.

Author of the Thread
    Some new variant. This is the ACR DMR version with an 18" barrel

Very nice. The suppressor on the snow camo one looks a little small though, or is that how it's supposed to be?

It looks too small to me too. The stuff looks good, tough.

My inbox is fill and won't be emptied. If your PM is regarding requests to use my work, unfortunately I choose not to grant such permission. My work is for use with CWR2 only.

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast