Sign in to follow this  
WazZzaaa!

VAZ (2104, 2105, 2107, 2108) Pack

VAZ (2104, 2105, 2107, 2108) car pack for Operation Flashpoint / ARMA: Cold War Assault.

b4e28b42b8bd.jpg c44ec636f19e.jpg

de334610e5ea.jpg 6ac34ee877f9.jpg

52bea147b6d2.jpg bdc42e6bfc9e.jpg

Developers: Alex J, Crazy Doctor, Nimus

Source: www.flashpoint.ru

Download links (22 MB):

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21700063/VazGR.rar

http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/files/Operation_Flashpoint_Resistance/Addons/Vehicles;2214

Edited by WazZzaaa!

Tasty!

Really great, the civilian cars in OFP really add some flavours in missions, and those are really well done ;D

Greetings

It's updated version. Some model and config bugs have been fixed. :)

Edited by WazZzaaa!

Very nice!

Though a bit surprised that with all the animating doors and scripts there's no working police flashing lights and sirens :icon_smile: (Not a negative criticism!)

Two things I've observed:

- VAZ 2108 trunk doors are not textured from inside in EXTERNAL LOD (when opening the trunk, inside of the doors is untextured)

- white cars have some weird purple stains - this happened to me when I was converting .jpgs to .paa/.pac using old TexView. To avoid this, first convert file to .tga or .png and then use TexView 2 (the ArmA one) - everything should be OK.

But overall it's very nice pack! I wish someone could make proper pack of Skodas for OFP...

BTW: do Alex and team plan making original Zhiguli 2101, or maybe my favorite 2111 wagon?

VAZ 2108 trunk doors are not textured from inside in EXTERNAL LOD (when opening the trunk, inside of the doors is untextured)
Thanks for bugreport. I fixed the same problem with other cars, this one I missed.
white cars have some weird purple stains
Ja, it's an old bug. The models need new textures or texture fixing, at least.
do Alex and team plan
AlexJ uploaded this pack about two years ago as a "trash", he's not going to finish it or any other addons for OFP.

Later, Crazy Doctor, AFAIK, added some new textures, and I made some model tweaks.

Not a negative criticism!
Sound criticism is highly welcomed :) Edited by Nimravus

Thanks for bugreport. I fixed the same problem with other cars, this one I missed.

I didn't know that this was abandoned, but it's great to hear that You're still fixing it! Thanks Nimravus!

Both links are dead. Would it be possible to replace them ?