Sign in to follow this  
major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor For ArmA 2 Combined Operations and ACE 2

TYVM for quick response.

My apologies for not being on point to begin with. I am running A2OACO ver 1.59.7984 with cba ver 7.10.167

The RH pac is "RH Mgswp1.0 OACO"

The firearm in question is the "RH_Scarh_gl_eotech" ammo type "20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR"

The rifle that will work after some cycling of weapons for me was the stock variant of the scar 5.56 w gl and eotech I will have to get back to you with the proper classname for that. Again TY for any assistance!

Very good news coming from BIS with support of the Java language into ArmA 3.

I can promise you a full integration of LEA within,ArmA 3 with even advanced possibilities. For example a full auto-detection of addon like the game does ^^

Edited by Major_Shepard

I have a similar problem to the above using RH HK417. (RH_hk417sglacog)

I have what appears to be the correct magazines in my loadout from LEA. However I am unable to reload the weapon with 7.62mm magazines and it default starts as though I have no magazines of the correct type. As above the GL works fine.

I did think this was Robaldos ACE configs but on testing it appears these work fine and its only when I use LEA to equip myself with this weapon that I have issue rather than the RH box.

I did tried adding the different types of 762 magazines to my loadout but same results.

I have only tried this weapon thus far, I will come back to you if I find more.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Pinned it down a little,

If I use LEA and apply load out with the above weapon but then walk up to a RH 416 box, I came swap out magazines and everything works fine.

When I looked back into the box the ones I placed back into the box (created by LEA) have M118LR after the name. I presume these are for another weapon or incompatible.

LEA only support RH HK 416/417 v1.21 for OA/CO => http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11789 be sure to not mix up with the same pack for ArmA 2.

Try RH_hk417sglacog with RH_20Rnd_762x51_HK417 ammo, no problem at all. I am not using Robaldos.

see ftp://176.31.253.58/ArmA2/LEA/dev/RH_hk417sglacog.jpg

Thanks for reporting by the way.

Same thing with RH_SCARH_GL_EOTECH from RH SMG v1.0 pack for OA/CO

Tried 20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,20Rnd_762x51_SB_SCAR,ACE_20Rnd_762x51_S_SCAR,ACE_20Rnd_762x51_SB_S_SCAR,ACE_20Rnd_762x51_SB_SCAR,ACE_20Rnd_762x51_T_SCAR no problem.

Edited by Major_Shepard

According to Six Updater the one I have is the 1.21.

The reported type of ammo by LEA is the RH_20Rnd_762x51_HK417, but when I get in game and apply load I end up with the RH_20Rnd_762x51_HK417(M118LR).

Maybe it is Robaldos Configs after all, I shall investigate further without running that config update.

Ah Ha,

Its back to Robaldo, without his ace_config running I get default magazines as you suggest.

With his running I get the incorrect M118LR.

I will link him over here, its probably the cause of some of the other errors reported earlier ?

Yes I think so as it changes config file of addons :rolleyes:

Edited by Major_Shepard

News: LEA 1.1 will come mid January:

-Add support for vanilla ArmA 2 OA Backpacks.

-Add support for ACE 2 1.13 Stable release.

Hmmmmm, scratches head.

So with Robalados input I did some more testing and here are the results.

No LEA just Robaldos configs - works

LEA and Robaldo - Does not work

LEA alone - works fine.

So yes I think robaldos right, its the two together that are incompatible.

Hopefully you can support robaldos configs on your next update

It's Robalo not Robaldo :)

Looking forward to this:

Q. What if I want to add some more addons into LEA?

R. Next version of LEA will be provided with the capacity to import automatically an addon into the database.

This will probably fix any incompatibility issues between LEA and whatever addon mix you're running ;)

Of course I can add support of Rabaldo's stuff into LEA.

Do you ha a link on ArmAholic to Robaldo's addon?

ACE 1.13 is out. Time to fix that bug with the weapon not firing/reloading unless fully scrolled through firing modes back to the starting one.

ACE 1.13 is out. Time to fix that bug with the weapon not firing/reloading unless fully scrolled through firing modes back to the starting one.

You have to wait a couple of week. Major is on vacation. :)

Robaldo, Major_Shepard,

Thanks guys, hopefully you can work it out.

Hi all,

First thanks for this mod, that's very usefull and avoid me to write looooong commands in the editor :D

But i have a little problem: when I launch (then update) LEA, everything runs correctly, but when i start it a second time, it starts like that:

>> http://s4.noelshack.com/uploads/images/5552340790392_sans_titre.jpg

Tried to launch as admin, with XP compatibility (i have W7 home 64bits), no result. I have NET 4 and Java 6 (update 29). LEA works with ACE 1.13 stable and RH MGS.

Any help please ? :)

Thank you !

Did you tried to remove and reinstall LEA ?

Edited by matt2507

so what about respawning! and giving you the options again for choosing a loadout?

Edited by BelgarionNL

Indeed current version of @LEA addon does not support the possibility of respawing whatever the kind of multiplayer mission is being played (Domi etc)

I will add support for respawn in next version of @LEA. ;)

Incoming content of LEA 1.1

-Add server key and besign

-Adding new features of ACE 1.13

-Support of all ASR configs for RH packs and ACE

-Support of Operation FrenchPoint (aka OFrP)

-Support of ArmA 2 vanilla backpacks

Edited by Major_Shepard

SWEET! that is much needed indeed! do you have a timeline on when to expect the next version?

so I can determine if it is still usefull to add demonized custom loadouts script to the missions we play!

LEA 1.1 is 99% complete just need to do some testing.

wait for a week I am big busy those days ^^