Sign in to follow this  
zild1221

Lingor Island - Server Doesn't Show Up

Well, the title pretty much explains it all. I can't play anything using Lingor Island. I added Lingor, I set up the mod line for it. I did everything as instructed. I join the server and select the mission. I click on Lingor Island for the map. I select the mission file (in this case, warfare BE) and click go. It then says "wait for host" and kicks me back into that same menu again.

I don't know if it will help, but here is section of the .RPT file.

"############################# Start wf_benny_2070_ace_[wild] #############################"

=====================================================================
== D:\UserFiles\zild1221\GameServers\TC08727474117338526266178\arma2oaserver.exe
== "D:\UserFiles\zild1221\GameServers\TC08727474117338526266178\arma2oaserver.exe" -exThreads=1 -profiles=D:\UserFiles\zild1221\GameServers\TC08727474117338526266178\ -config=server.cfg -cfg=arma2OA.cfg -port=2302 -mod=@CBA;@lingor;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_ru;@ACEX_usnavy;  
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2011/12/03 09:55:05
Current time:  2011/12/09 03:01:00

Version 1.60.86874
Allocator: Windows
Conflicting addon ace_c_men_sounds in 'x\ace\addons\main\', previous definition in 'x\ace\addons\c_men_sounds\'
Conflicting addon ace_sys_nuke in 'x\ace\addons\sys_nuke\', previous definition in 'x\ace\addons\main\'
NAT Negotiation completed
ca\missions\MPScenarios\MP_Deathmatch.chernarus: string @str_mpdeathmatch_subname cannot be localized client-side - move to global stringtable
"############################# Start  #############################"
ca\missions\MPScenarios\MP_Deathmatch.chernarus: string @str_mpdeathmatch_subname cannot be localized client-side - move to global stringtable
"############################# Start  #############################"
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Missing addons detected:
 ftmch_tier1
Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ftmch_tier1

I don't know where to even begin.

your problem:

Missing addons detected:

ftmch_tier1

it has nothing to do with lingor i guess. There is an addon dependency in the mission file

Edited by PuFu