Master Gunnery Sergeant
UK Roads Pack
I made this addon for a friend who was working on a British island some time ago. Since then I got a lot of people asking me to release this road pack so that they could use it on their islands too etc...
So finally today I got the time to put this together and release it.
UK Roads Pack v1.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?quvn696kd8a568w ~27MB (unbinarized - editable models)
This addon is ONLY for island makers and will not be visible in mission editor!
What does this addon contain?
This addon contains 5 variations of British roads, including T and X junctions, with and without yellow boxes:
- City (wide), 4 lane road (2 lanes on each side)
- City (wide), 4 lane road (of which 2 lanes are bus lanes)
- City (wide), 4 lane road with bus lanes and but stops/pedestrian crossings
- City (2 lane) with single yellow lines and T + X junctions
- City (2 lane) with double yellow lines and T + X junctions
- Country side with T + X junctions and pedestrian crossings
- Various expansion segments allowing 2 lane segments to be connected to 4 lane segments
In order to use this addon on your island, unpack the uk_roads.pbo file and place in in to your P:\ drive and add all the necessary segments in visitor.
Also place the uk_roads.pbo (the actual .pbo) in to your ArmA 2 addons folder, usually:
X:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Addons
(Where X stands for the drive letter that ArmA 2 is installed on, on your computer)
You have full permission to do anything you like with this addon as long as I am listed in the credits and any part of this addon is NOT used for commercial purposes, or any other game (except BIS games) as it uses BIS textures as the base.
Link to unbinarized models:
If you need the unbinarized models, they can be downloaded here:
Please report any bugs/improvements in this thread and I will update this version of the addon to version 1.5 with fixes/improvements as soon as possible.
Please mirror and thanks in advance
Last edited by -Martin-; Dec 5 2011 at 22:14.
Reason: Fixed some typos