Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Asymmetric Warfare Components

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog0352 View Post
    I'm guessing there isn't much need for this as determined via the lack of posts/interest. I'll go ahead and discontinue work.

Thanks for the enthusiasm, however limited.
    Are you being serious? People getting no posts after 7 days can say that.

You got 4 posts on the same day you opened the topic so uhm... wth is wrong with that? Also, only about 40% of registered users post in a topic even when they find it interesting and another 50% would post if they had an account for this forum.

Atleast those are the numbers I estimate after being around different forums for some time. And another good portion of this community is occupied with real life and will not check this forum 24h/7d.

Hi,
    We must continue. Not stop in so good way.
    a +

Wasnt aware that only those addons come out that ppl begged for most. Interesting concept though.

Spoiler:

Promising addon! Keep it up.
    IceBreakr, C/O [SBP] - Slovenian Black Panthers (www.vojak.si)

Island Panthera v3.0 for Arma 3 - OUT NOW

It sounds very very interesting so go on my friend I would love add this mod to my game.

Thank you for your work
    "Whoever comes to us with the sword from the sword will perish"
    Alexandr Nevsky Prince of Novgorod and Kiev 1220-1263

Wow that looks great! Maybe the days of making IED's the old fashion way are over hehe

I will start of by saying I have no idea how to make this kinda advanced things.

But does anybody know if it is possible to make some kinda script or something like that, that would connect the ACE mine detector to something like this maybe even with a high pitch tone affiliated with real life mine detectors?

And yes this has also been a part of my normal pattern when deployed so not just random asking.

Suspended Member
    Author of the Thread
    Apologies for the lack of updates, gents. I've been in the field for Sapper Stakes and have been unable to comment.

First off....

ACE and SLX will not be required. They were activated for the video, something I forgot to disable in the launcher... while SLX certainly added to the ambiance. I don't like the idea of a mod being dependent upon another mod, that has never made sense in my opinion. So no worries on that end. I've been working on and off on it when I can, here and there so to speak. AWC is coming along though rather slowly. As of now, I'm trying to implement the ability to place them in foliage, like the Mujh likes to do in the 'Stan, but I'm running into some difficulty on that end but nothing testing and trial and error can't remedy.

I'll leave the EOD, CIED, and CREW systems (i.e. Duke etc) up to others that wanna tackle the IED defeat aspects. That's a little too much for me. I am shooting for a Christmas release but my military obligations take precedence. I'm hoping to have another vid for you boys as soon as I can, something that will hopefully demonstrate other the other additions.

Cheers!

Bryan

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    So, any updates since your last post?
    ^^^ Click it... you know you want to... ^^^

Suspended Member
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow398 View Post
    So, any updates since your last post?
    Working where and when I can is about all I can add. My current military obligations typically suck up a great deal of my time, even more so lately as we spin up for another deployment. I have the TBIED's or Tree Borne IED's in a working fashion, however limited and am more so concerned with how a player would emplace them at present.

Still working on that second video.

Still very interested in this. I think Feint has a script that works for placing bombs (or in your case, TBIEDs) onto items or objects. You might find some useful help if you email or PM him in the "Diving Under Water" thread.

Anyways, hoping all is well, and work continues when and where possible.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast