Sign in to follow this  
hcpookie

MV22 Door Gunner Project

I think different versions of CBA between 2 clients can cause this with stock vehicle turrets in MP. we see it often but it does go away, i think when we all get the same version on

How the heck i add door guns to the unmanned version?

His instruction keep saying place script here and there but his download dosent provide any script to place.

The standalone scripts were causing errors. As per the changelog:

v2.0: 6/26/2012

-----------------

FIX: Removed standalone vehicle scripts to avoid compatibility issues.

... meaning you'll only be able to use the models as listed in the editor.

New mod or update v2.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@pook_mv22mg.png

@ hcpookie ;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Still getting the issue of moving me when I hit "S" on the keyboard. I took a look at the config.hpp and it seems that if you remove the shortcut to move a player to cargo the issue will be resolved.

Can we expect an update to fix this or anything because I would love to play with this a lot without having to change my game settings?

Edited by dixon13
put period at the end of my sentence and not a question mark

Updated - see first post. Removed action shortcuts that interfere with keyboard move commands for you folks who still haven't purchased a joystick (really?) You know you could come into the 21st century and buy a USB joystick for pretty cheap nowadays ;) Here ya go:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826280014

I use this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA24G0P60585

:cool:

Updated - see first post. Removed action shortcuts that interfere with keyboard move commands for you folks who still haven't purchased a joystick (really?) You know you could come into the 21st century and buy a USB joystick for pretty cheap nowadays ;) Here ya go:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826280014

I use this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA24G0P60585

:cool:

For your information I am living in the 21st century and I do own the joystick in the second link you posted. The only reason I don't fly much with a joystick is because honestly I suck at it in ArmA but with my keyboard and mouse I'm a total pro. I also bought my joystick and throttle on ebay for $35. Now that is cheap. By the way your 3D models suck dick on Unsung.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Sonsalt6, Foxhound, thank you for the mirrors! :)

@dixon13 - LOL thanks, you made my morning! :D

So your mod motivated me to make an account on this forums, nicely done ;) . I was thrilled when I found out someone made a mod to arm my favorite in-game aircraft.

I'm having some issues installing it though and was wondering if anyone has any tips? I'm working with an addon (Epoch, yes I'm one of those people) and I'm not really getting anywhere with an install that seems it should be relatively straightforward.

So far I've placed the @pook folder in the root server directory and I've tried changing the database tables to include a line for this vehicle but everytime I drop into my server none of the vendors have the item on their lists. I've been working with it for a few days now and am at a loss although I'm brand new to both Arma and databasing (so it's no surprise).

Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions please inbox me or just reply whatever is easiest, thanks in advance.

So your mod motivated me to make an account on this forums, nicely done ;) . I was thrilled when I found out someone made a mod to arm my favorite in-game aircraft.

I'm having some issues installing it though and was wondering if anyone has any tips? I'm working with an addon (Epoch, yes I'm one of those people) and I'm not really getting anywhere with an install that seems it should be relatively straightforward.

So far I've placed the @pook folder in the root server directory and I've tried changing the database tables to include a line for this vehicle but everytime I drop into my server none of the vendors have the item on their lists. I've been working with it for a few days now and am at a loss although I'm brand new to both Arma and databasing (so it's no surprise).

Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions please inbox me or just reply whatever is easiest, thanks in advance.

Insure your using the current mod as it is "@pook_mv22mg" not "@pook" any more. The correct class names you'll need are posted on the first page, depending on which of the mv22 you want, you'll place that class name in the DB..

Example:

MV-22 w/ IDWS system:

pook_MV22 (USMC)
 pook_MV22_US
 pook_MV22_BAF

MV-22 w/ M134 guns:

pook_MV22_DG (USMC)
 pook_MV22_DG_US
 pook_MV22_DG_BAF

MV-22 w/ M240 guns:

pook_MV22_DG_M240 (USMC)
 pook_MV22_DG_US_M240
 pook_MV22_DG_BAF_M240

You'll place the vehicle you want to place the class name as a new record in the "traders_data" table.

Example to modify for your needs:

INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` VALUES(null, '["class name here",2]', quantity, [quantity,"class of money",type]', '[quantity,"class of money",type]', 0, trader menu id, 'afile');

Wow, serendipity. Was just discussing this today regarding the next steps. Now that the sample models are available, I'm pllanning a new MV22 replacement config/model with the turrets native to the plane w/o having to do any of the attachTo tricks. Stay tuned :)