Sign in to follow this  
billsirkill

SEEKING: Newer Players for 2-6man missions

Hello,

I am setting up a dedicated server to run small missions (Infantry and armored). I prefer these small types of missions whereby cooperation is a must but where you don't feel as if your only there to support higher ranking NCOs/Officers. I do enjoy those types of missions and do belong to a realism milsim brigade.

So,

I play (On Teamspeak 3) M-T-W-Th 9:30 EST (GMT-5) until 2am. Sunday eves can go from anytime to anytime.

If interested: either PM me here or BillbeeRx@aolcom. Please put ARMA in the subject line (as I get a crap load of crap emails). Once established i will gladly give you my cell so that we can coordinate better timing.

If you are a clan that runs with large operations - I am not interested in joining as I really enjoy my current situation. If you run small ops.. I would be glad to join your company.

Bill, Tampa

sorry, timings don't work for me, so I'm out. Thanks

Edited by Temujin

Bill,

The 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit is interested in this. Right as of this moment there is only me and one other person within the 11th MEU. But i think it would be something good to do here and there. We are a tactical realism unit so i know we would be a good fit to tag along.

P.S like i said theres only 2 people in the whole 11th meu me Sgt-T.Royer and Cpl-S.Liberona.

Please feel free to contact me via xfire: ssgtnighthawk

xfire is the best way to contact me.

11th Marine Expeditionary Unit

Alpha Company

1st Platoon

Alpha Squad "Viper's"

Sgt-T.Royer

hi bill

can u play on Saturday?

beacause my timezone is gmt +8

if u can play on sat 00:00 then it is

13:00 for me at sunday