Sign in to follow this  
Roulis

Greetings from Lemnos!

Hello everybody, I'm Peter and I'm from Lemnos, Greece ;)

First of all, thanks for making me proud for my living place, making it famous all around the world. This is really important for us and since I first heard about this game I'm refferring it everywhere :)

Since I'm away from Lemnos this year for my university studies I'm waiting for the release of the game!

Dear developers, if you need any help for the enviroment you may always contact me, I was living there for 18 years it would be my pleasure to help you :)

Hello to Lemnos :) welcome to the forum.

Maybe this is one hello thread that can remain open? :)

hello, I wonder if you would recognize lemnos when you play arma 3, lik Hey its my house!!

Hello everybody, I'm Peter and I'm from Lemnos, Greece ;)

First of all, thanks for making me proud for my living place, making it famous all around the world. This is really important for us and since I first heard about this game I'm refferring it everywhere :)

Since I'm away from Lemnos this year for my university studies I'm waiting for the release of the game!

Dear developers, if you need any help for the enviroment you may always contact me, I was living there for 18 years it would be my pleasure to help you :)

Would u like to tell us where's ur house at?we will take care of it,lol

I was curios about what the really size of the Limos map

At the offical site

Limnos, spreading over an area of almost 300 square kilometers

But at the E3

"Bohemia Interactive is implementing an insane level of detail for the 900 square kilometer game world they have designed, the largest yet in the Arma series."

And at wiki,Lemnos actual size was 477.3 km2 (184 sq mi)

BIS has says the didn't make the actual size of real world

so what the true size?900 and 300 is totally diffrent meaning

So how large is the actually size of ARMA3 map?

At offical site,it says 300 square kilometer,but E3 report 900

and the true Lemnos is about 400 to 500

so what the true size?

hello, I wonder if you would recognize lemnos when you play arma 3, lik Hey its my house!!

Well, i guess it would be more like "oh look, it's my old school" *lays satchel*:p:D

Myke;2064699']Well' date=' i guess it would be more like "oh look, it's my old school" *lays satchel*:p:D[/quote']

Haha in that case I would need that tank :D

Well, from the videos I can clearly recognise some places but I haven't seen my village yet, I hope you get more videos that shows my village in game :)

Haha in that case I would need that tank :D

Well, from the videos I can clearly recognise some places but I haven't seen my village yet, I hope you get more videos that shows my village in game :)

I'm curious if your house is still standing in-game or if it's one of those that got leveled by precission munition :)

@kuokenken

I beleive the actual landmass is 400km square and including the ocean is 900km. The actual size of lemnos is roughly 477km.

This is what I've read so far anyway, please correct me if this is wrong.

My village is Repanidi, I hope I get some videos from my village! :)

Usually Repanidi is not in the maps, because it's a small village but I hope that the developers have a clear view of the island and they don't base on the maps and the photos :) You'll make me really happy if I see a video with my place! :)

I beleive the actual landmass is 400km square and including the ocean is 900km. The actual size of lemnos is roughly 477km.

Yes, exactly. The map size is roughly 30^2 km, the area of the firm ground is around 300 sq. km, as the map has been sized down a little bit compared to its real-life counterpart.

My village is Repanidi, I hope I get some videos from my village! :)

Usually Repanidi is not in the maps, because it's a small village but I hope that the developers have a clear view of the island and they don't base on the maps and the photos :) You'll make me really happy if I see a video with my place! :)

It would make me happy also. :D

Edit, just looked at your village on Google Earth, it is not that small and pretty central on the Island, so hopefully it will be in the game.

Dude, one of those houses even has a pool. Finally, some use for those undies models!