Sign in to follow this  
avibird 1

Making MP missions into single player missions like Domination with saves WOW!

I don't know if this is common Knowledge on how to make this work but I have been playing a domination mission for the past four days as a single player mission that allows me to save my progress across the map.:yay: I have been working on a eidt that allows me to use the teamswitch and high command fucntions to control 230 AI units under my direct control (that I can switch into at anytime) and each group leader can Recruit up to 29 AI units in that group. West Forces are broken down into multiple platoons, squads and teams ect. My goal was to have ARMA play like a giant RTS with first person view:yay: This edit has no respawns for man/vehicles if you lose a unit it is gone for the whole game. I have a battle wound system inplace for each unit. I can't get the vehicle Wreck system to work on all vechicals like it does for the bonus vehicles. Any help would be great on that. IF anyone wants to know it is FAIRLY SIMPLE to setup any MP mision this way. This mission can be play both MP and SP!

Edited by AVIBIRD 1

Holly shit I don't know the reason why but I am able to save my MP online domination mission and resume the mission at the point I saved the game. Even if the other players are not online anymore. I need to test more to see if any major bugs will happen after a while but for right now works great. I can continue the mission by myself or with new players who join. Like I said this is edit for a few players who want to have full control of 230 palybale units within 23 different platoons,squads and teams. Every group will have anywhere from 4-24 playable units and each group could have a total of 30 units with leader,playable AI and non playable AI for a toatl of 690 units. Once a playable unit is killed that unit is gone for the rest of the game and if all the playable units of a group is killed that group is gone as well. This is my wet dream:eek: the game play of ARMA but have the control of a RTS in first person view. If anyone wants I will post up what I did to get this to work. AVIBIRD.