JdB

OFPr.info / ofp.gamepark.cz

When the site will be useful again?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Meanwhile, the files are still accessible if a release thread has the mirrored link in it. I can post mirror messages in threads like I did before to make sure that the files can be found, but I tend to post these messages in batches and some of these threads haven't been posted in for months, so that might cause problems with the moderators, so I'll ask first.

Hello - it's down for me too.

That link to the ww4 mod 2.5 on the first page was incorrect, anyway.

That's thread about ofp.info, not about campaigns.

Indeed. Instead crossposting your post which you already made in your campaign thread you just could have posted a link to it.

I said that before already, with 1038 posts and joined in 2002 one could think you know the rules by now.

As W0lle said, please link to news you want to have posted instead of posting the news itself in here.

So, is it definitive end ofp.info?

Sorry to say, but what kind of BS is this? The site is down for a few days and it's the Apocalypse? What a drama-queening every time the site is down for a few days. Stop the drama please, the site has been down many times before over the last ten years, either for 10 minutes or a week, every time people proclaim the site dead, and despite all of the drama it has always been back up after a while.

Meanwhile, ofp.gamepark.cz has gone from timing-out to giving a 404 error to forwarding to gamepark.cz, and the FTP for pictures (the files are hosted on a server in France that has nothing to do with the host gamepark.cz, pictures and website layout in the Czech Republic) is working again, so they are working on it. Give it some time, the problems started on saturday, and I very much doubt that any of us work on saturdays and sundays.

Edited by JdB

Yay ... still can't post news though, so it's not entirely back up.

The problem is being looked into, but as we do not control the server directly it could take a while.

Thanks to Cervo and the gamepark.cz staff, the site is now fully operational again :icon_w00t:

Newsposting will soon be resumed.

Edited by JdB

Thanks to Cervo and the gamepark.cz staff, the site is now fully operational again :icon_w00t:

Newsposting will soon be resumed.

Cervo always deserved a medal.

A reminder: This thread is about OFPR.info in general, not to submit your news. Please contact the site staff personally for submissions.

I posted this in my own thread, but no one seems to have read it, so I'm re-posting it here:

My PC broke down and I've got to get a new system. All projects are on hold until then. Project files are regularly backed up so they are fine.

Because of the same reason I can't post news on OFPr.info either :(

Is it still possible to be hosted ?

You mean website hosting?

If so, it should be possible. Some things would need to be done by the host, which Cervo needs to request.

You mean website hosting?

If so, it should be possible. Some things would need to be done by the host, which Cervo needs to request.

Mmm, i meant files hosting :)

Mmm, i meant files hosting :)

PM me what you want to have hosted.

I have some other stuff waiting to be posted about as well, hosting is possible, newsposting is going to take longer than usual.

The fileserver has been down since at least 16:54 (GMT +1). Hopefully it will sort itself out.

As the issue is unresolved as of yet, I've informed Cervo. There might be server maintenance or relocation that we're not aware of.

The problem seems to be resolved. Thanks Cervo and Jerry Hopper! :cheers:

Thanks for the Info JdB, great to hear :D