JdB

OFPr.info / ofp.gamepark.cz

Because of a problem with the admin interface no news can be posted on the site. I have tried contacting admins many times but haven't had any response, so news cannot be posted.

ofpinfobanner.jpg

Dear ArmA: Cold War Assault veterans,

Since the very beginning, the team behind OFP®.info / armedassault.info has run one of the leading websites covering BIS games, keeping you up to date concerning Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis and Resistance, later renamed to ArmA: Cold War Assault.

For over 15 years the site has offered news, downloads, support, means of communication and sometimes even opinions that influenced official policy for BIS' games to tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of players on a daily basis. After 15 years, the game is still alive and kicking, being played and modded on a level that is quite unique for a game that old.

After more than 16 years the FTP server has been shut down and so hosted files are no longer available for direct download. The website will remain online however and a torrent has been created to keep the files available. Look at the link of the file(s) mentioned in the newspost and look them up in the appropriate folders in the torrent.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:38ad0779b12496aa3d4d3fb4f92451114270b6bc

Click on the odd symbol next to the "+" symbol in uTorrent.

The size is 77,8GB.

I'm not online 24/7, so it might take a while. Only leeching (downloading) and not seeding (uploading) = end of torrent.

Regards,

JdB

OFPr.info

• Like 1

thanks, i like Your site and it's one of which i used since always :)

Terrific initiative, JdB. Good to see our old & beloved OFPR.info alive!

Thanks.

SU-30 updated. ZIL-157 and Maz-537 have both been posted.

Edited by JdB

OFPr info is, along with the official forum, the soul and heart of the OFP community. I'm very glad you're taking care of it, as Relliki or Cervo did.

This has always been my fav addon site! so nice to hear that it's still looked after!

Mig21

UH1

I've used these pictures for the newspost, but next time please provide larger pictures, these aren't much bigger than the thumbnails we use ;)

Edited by JdB

Is it just me, or has the site been down for the last day and a half?

Same here, was earlier today trying to search some addon's, but site was down.

Is it just me, or has the site been down for the last day and a half?

yep, it's down till yesterday at least.

Edited by ProfTournesol