Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARMA 2: OA beta build 86194

I've tried one of the repro's from #25348 (chernarus repro) and my experience was that 2 of the guys crawled through the hole and the other 2 walked through. With ACE mod they all stop at the fence and move no more.
    Arma 3 and xAItment.

1 Sentence. 1 Erection. 1 Jizz.

Please vote for this:

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13606

Author of the Thread

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosTex View Post
    I've tried one of the repro's from #25348 (chernarus repro) and my experience was that 2 of the guys crawled through the hole and the other 2 walked through. With ACE mod they all stop at the fence and move no more.
    Bug in ACE is already solved - fix is attached http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26255#note-12
    Awaits (your) confirmation

Fix works, I've checked.

Would be nice if you release an update for ACE this week instead of the next since it's quite a gamebreaking bug.
    ArmA2: "Doc, I'm wounded, I can barely aim and I'm bleeding badly, come on pull my body out of the harm's way and treat me before I die!"
    ArmA3: "You are wounded! Click to instantly regenerate health whenever you feel like it!"

Giving 'authenticity' an entirely new meaning, together with Medal of Honor.

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by metalcraze View Post
    Fix works, I've checked.

Would be nice if you release an update for ACE this week instead of the next since it's quite a gamebreaking bug.
    Sure, ok, pushed for hotfix on SU, run "Verify and Repair" to grab.

Friday = Skyrim

Thanks Sickboy,

Will that fix work with my current ACE build? Mine is build 515. I don't want to update right now because everybody else that plays with me will need as well.

Anyway you have it fixed and confirmed by someone else.

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosTex View Post
    Thanks Sickboy,

Will that fix work with my current ACE build? Mine is build 515. I don't want to update right now because everybody else that plays with me will need as well.

Anyway you have it fixed and confirmed by someone else.
    No idea.
    Always play the latest build, with Six Updater at your side that's rather effortless and few seconds jobs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12