Sign in to follow this  

Hi everyone, just wanna share this...

I was wondering how to get the Heliport from the campaign, with all the furniture and stuff.

Well, i found it.

Just put your player near the heliport and add the following code to your init.sqf

This will setup the Heliport interior:

_HeliPort = nearestObject [(getPos player), "Land_Heliport_Small_H"];
[(getPos _HeliPort), (getDir _HeliPort), "heliport_hangarDefault"] spawn BIS_fnc_ObjectsMapper;

And the exterior:

_HeliPort = nearestObject [(getPos player), "Land_Heliport_Small_H"];
[(getPos _HeliPort), ((getDir _HeliPort) + 110), "heliport_hangarExterior"] spawn BIS_fnc_ObjectsMapper;

Composition classlist:

[b]heliport_hangarDefault[/b] Heliport hangar (small)
[b]heliport_hangarExterior[/b] Heliport exterior
[b]heliport_helipadCivil[/b] Helicopter landing pad (Civilian)
[b]heliport_helipadInvisible[/b] Helicopter landing position (invisible)
[b]heliport_shipWreck[/b] Vrana Corp. shipwreck

Army FOB South Asia (Located just east of Qabedzan):

_objs = [[78506.133, 76725.117], 0, call (compile (preprocessFileLineNumbers "hsim\missions_h\campaign\missions\us_mil_02.south_asia_h\dyno_us_mil_02_1.sqf"))] call BIS_fnc_ObjectsMapper;

To have the FOB on a different location just place a Game Logic and put this into it's init line:

theFOB = [(getPos this), 0, call (compile (preprocessFileLineNumbers "hsim\missions_h\campaign\missions\us_mil_02.south_asia_h\dyno_us_mil_02_1.sqf"))] call BIS_fnc_ObjectsMapper;

Edited by sxp2high
South Asia Army FOB added

Uh, or you could press F7 in the editor and add the Heliport module, and sync it to a helicopter and voila :P The only problem though is that the helicopter will spawn on the helipad right outside the hangar, and the player will spawn in the helicopter. Which is only a problem if you wanted them somewhere else, which I actually do in my mission, which means I will have use of your script! Thank you.

=)

1st Edit: Is there a way to change what helicopter spawns inside the hangar?

2nd Edit: Apperantly it does not work to press F7 for me in the editor, but you can still click on the modules button.

Edited by Mavericko