I used the scripts to take off the doors from the light "Jeans" heli, added benches and removed the back seats, now it looks like a blackwater little bird. Problem is when you load up people they don't use the benches, only 2 guys can get in and they disappear because I've scripted the backseats out. Basically I'm trying to skin the troop carrying light heli with the "jeans" colour scheme. Any ideas?

P.S Blake, just saw your "Blake's Mobile Parts Workshop" on youtube. I'm sure that would solve my problems :)

Edited by cochise

I used the scripts to take off the doors from the light "Jeans" heli, added benches and removed the back seats, now it looks like a blackwater little bird. Problem is when you load up people they don't use the benches, only 2 guys can get in and they disappear because I've scripted the backseats out. Basically I'm trying to skin the troop carrying light heli with the "jeans" colour scheme. Any ideas?

P.S Blake, just saw your "Blake's Mobile Parts Workshop" on youtube. I'm sure that would solve my problems :)

Yep the video version had the same limitation. The problem is the working benches are a different config that defines the valid cargo positions. Since that video I have done a partial rewrite that actually swithes out the old object and creates the new one. I have also written it in such a way as to remeber all the old settings and reapplies them to the new model. Which I have now got working. Fingers crossed I am hoping to release the first version within a week, though no promises as you never know!

For those wondering what the video is (SP only),

0K-AoYk3eik

Learnt a lot playing around with this one!

Edited by blakeace

I think if you want FLIR to work in the light chopper, make sure you also add the screen too so you can see it.

In Heavy helicopter, Winch_UpperPole and Winch_LowerPole animations works fine, but I don't see anything moving or changing with Winch_Hook. Am I missing something?

Edit: Never mind, I see the movements now! It was the Winch_LowerPole that I missed before.

I also don't see anything moving with Medium chopper's DoorL2_Open and DoorR2_Open.

Edited by Osmo