Sign in to follow this  
jedra

Simple Music Control

Simple Music Control

I like the music in ToH, but there are those occaisions where I either want a bit of silence for a particularly tricky manouver or I want to change the mood when weaving through the tower blocks in Seattle. Now, looking down to find the music control in the cockpit usually spells disaster for me - sitting in a fiery crater usually ruins that mellow jazz moment for me.

Anyway, I thought I would just make a quick addon to allow you to switch the genre or turn the music on/off from the actions menu instead. Music on/off can be bound to user key 17 and genre switch to user key 18 too.

Now, some answers to questions you may have...

Q. Where Can I get this amazing addon?

A. You can get it here

--------

Q. Do I need any other addons to make it work?

A. Yes, you'll need CBA_TOH.

------

Q. You did test it didn't you?

A. Of course I did, extensively.

------

Q. Even in Multiplayer?

A. Damn your interrogation, OK I didn't test multiplayer. I didn't do anything to specifically not make it work in multiplayer though.

------

Q. How do I make it work?

A. Just download the file and extract it into your ToH root folder. You'll then need to launch ToH with the additional parameter....

"-mod=@CBA_TOH;@Jed_simp_juke"

Disclamer

This is a dead simple addon (and I claim it to be nothing else). It shouldn't spontaneously combust or cause your wife to run away with the milkman, but if it does it's not my fault. Use it at your own risk - although I think you will be relatively safe.

There are no serverkeys - this is my first ever addon and I have no idea how to make one! If someone wants me to I will pop off and learn.

Enjoy and let me know if you have problems and or requests...

Edited by Jedra
fixed dead link!

Nice, I was hoping for something like this :)

First post updated with a link that works! Thanks SB - I'll set up a multiupload account and put it there also in a bit.

Fixed the dead link - sorry about that - moved my servers around and some stuff got lost in a big hole!