Sign in to follow this  
zoog

Take On Helicopters - User video thread

I didn't find a dedicated thread for user videos, so here it is! :)

Yesterday I recorded the whale sighting mission from the career. Not a "fancy" promotion video, I simply recorded the mission and put some video material together to give an idea about the mission and share how other players fly. I don't think there are any spoilers in the video, story wise. Only spoiler I can think of is a new (small) objective you get during the mission, but really, it's no issue. Flying in Expert mode (gauges manually enabled), no auto-trim or auto-hover etc.

Video is in full HD (read: use watch on youtube option) and has some lounge music ;)

BuUOncCbQMA

Edited by zoog

time trial - Silver Railroad

bfQ90nUNHGQ

small portion of the career objective - Fly to Haydens villa

hCkiY4SmKG8

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

This is in another thread but I think it belongs in here too. WIP mission w/ unlocked head movements.

150 ft Longline, no autohover or autotrim.... still trying to get the hang of it.

2GxfGz6eBIs

This is in another thread but I think it belongs in here too. WIP mission w/ unlocked head movements.

150 ft Longline, no autohover or autotrim.... still trying to get the hang of it.

2GxfGz6eBIs

Cool!:)

Just a lazy Sunday flight. I make one of my passengers wee herself at around the 3 minute mark.

E9DEVRl_3RQ

This is the flashback mission involving the run to the extraction point, as well as the pinnacle landing when taking Mr Heyward to the airport.

M2BUwlmp6eI

As above, the clouds really are amazing. Ive never seen anything like it in a videogame before.

Clouds, You say? (shame noone posted that video; It's NOT MINE, tho I'd love it to be ;-) tasteful bastard)

yceE17SRJPY

I don't remember how You do embed videos in BI Forums, so any moderator pls fix it for me. The video is totally worth it.

Got it, thanks PurePassion.

Edited by JonPL

Wow, it's easy to forget how amazing Chernarus can look! Now with Jazz! :cool:

Good job!

Best,

RiE

+ beton´s summervegetation pack its in some situations photorealistic.

@derbysieger

nice video

@JonPL

great.......clouds AND B.´s Air.

Posted elsewhere as well, but here's me chasing cows...

werS3QGyHHc

Apparently using Frankie Laine's Rawhide breaches his copyright (even though he died 4 years ago). Yes, yes I know it's owned by Wanrner Bros! You might not get audio.