Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Refueling and heliport

Thanks for the reply. I'm not that new to scripting but not that advanced either. I can usually figure stuff out though and if it's just positioning, class names and stuff like that it shouldn't be that hard. If you don't mind I'd be happy to give it a try. I'm just making a few SP missions for now and I'd like to have it for immersion.
    (God damn bananas..... again)

Join the most rootin', tootin'est crew on these here forums! That's right folks we're darn tootin'.

Mike Tyson's ode to Manzilla's SP playing style:
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious.... I want your heart, I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!

First Sergeant
    Sorry if I am bumbing this thread or whatnot, but Dale, any news on that script you speak of? Has your guys scripting man gave any permissions to wether or not you can post that script(Prefferably in a demo mission)?

Dave,
    "Respect is the key to life... with out it we have nothing!"

Computer Specs:
    =============
    Dell Studio XPS 8000
    Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU - 860 @2.80GHz 2.79 GHz
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 460
    DirectX® Version 11.0

Hi,

Sorry been busy working and scripting, i don't really read this forum, and forgot about this thread. My appologies.

I will get a copy of the script in question with a demo mission for you, in the next week.

I'm working on a new service scripts for Take On Helicopters (rearm, repair, refuel). They are nearly done, and I'll be releasing them for public when finished.

Edit: I've released it - Helicopter Service
    Last edited by Osmo; Apr 3 2012 at 18:31.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12