Sign in to follow this  
Karmahero

Repeating verbal comments / criticism

To the developers:

When you release your first patch for this game, I implore you to adjust the verbal feedback system. Both passengers and (on some missions) the pilot, either repeat the same thing over and over and over again, or continuously complain, even if you are just approaching the tasks. It's really incredibly annoying and over done.

Also, many missions could use a much better explanation then is given by the dialog or the map Tasks.

I agree 100%.

Such as with the training mission where you fly while changing your altitude, right after I would go through a ring, I'd be told to "Adjust My Altitude".

Very annoying, when I literally just went through the ring before.

Overall, I'm not really liking the game. I had hopes for this game, but I was disappointed. I love all previous Bohemia Interactive games, but this was the first one I was disappointed with.

Edited by Nicholas

Don't worry guys. It wouldn't be BiS if it wasn't a bit buggy after release. They'll fix everything soon.

SamB

This especially unnerved me in the "Operation Arrowhead" reminiscence mission, where you have to follow the attack chopper...

"YOU'RE TOO HIGH! I THINK YOU'RE TOO LOW!!" Don't yell at me like that - you just dropped a few feet, gimme a second to follow...

Don't worry guys. It wouldn't be BiS if it wasn't a bit buggy after release. They'll fix everything soon.

SamB

I haven't had a single issue with any "bugs" yet. I'm just not liking the game overall. It's not bad, but I think they could have worked on it a bit more.

I was a bit disappointed to also find that there are only really 3 helicopters. They just have different attachments and paint schemes.

For me its the other way around, Im all over the place when landing(with a rough 30 % chance of landing on the skyscraper),

and aside for the occasional insult, my passengers doesnt seem to be too bothered with their scheduled death ^^