Sign in to follow this  
kevlon81

Need a save game file, game crashes after mission 5

can someone please post the save game file, I cant load the next mission after mission 5. Can you please post your save game file ?

That aint gonna happen mate, ever.

why is that? I'm having a problem with the game, and asking for some help ? whats your prop?

What is the last scenario is your Career list? Is it Heliport or the 6th scenario? Try using 'Revert' on the last mission. This will remove your progress in just that scenario, but you can start it from the beginning.

What is the last scenario is your Career list? Is it Heliport or the 6th scenario? Try using 'Revert' on the last mission. This will remove your progress in just that scenario, but you can start it from the beginning.

its heliport, but when trying to load that i get a error message, yeah I was hoping I wouldt have to start over.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

I reverted to the last mission, but now when i complete mission 5, It loads mission 1.. wth.. ;(

In the mission, I have done all the flights and the next is to perform a rapid landing. There is a marked insertion point. But I couldn't find what I must do. Please help me. I will go crazy.