I have added the files into my game folder but i get a error when i start the game anyone know how to add the addon properly.
Six Updater. Although developed for Arma2, it also works for ToH and will manage your mods for you. It will save you messing about with command line options and will update the mods automatically when the auther publishes updates.
Thanks very much for your help i have downloaded it and all seems to be ok now.
Updated to Version 1.0
Download available from the first page.
- Added autopilot panel dialog
- Removed action menu items
- Removed hover hold
- Increased autopilot power to hold desired attitude
- Added AP master button
Updated on SU. few notes:
- Could you please use the latest 2.5.1 or newer BI tools for V2 bisigns, as the bisigns are currently v1 (~260 bytes, instead of ~500 bytes)
- There's the wrong .bisigin included for non _ee pbo
First page is also updated with the correct bisign.
Cheers Sickboy for picking that up
Thanks for the prompt reaction! Updated on SU
Updated Version 1.1
Available on the first post.
- Added: NAV Computer to dynamically add waypoints.
- Added: Course mode (CRS) to alter the heading value to point to the current waypoint.
- Added: Clear all waypoints menu item. Hold zoomout to make visible in the menu.
- Fixed: Autopilot menu item duplication issue in multiplayer.
Course Mode Button (CRS): Select this to have either the heading or terrain modes update to direct towards the current waypoint.
Clear waypoint data action menu item. Requires zoom out to be held for it to be visible. I removes all the current waypoints.
NAV Computer: Use this to create a new or alter and existing set of waypoints.
Markers - Red current editing position. Blue current waypoint for the group.
Shift Left Click - Add a new waypoint at that position. The last waypoint created is always a Cycle waypoint.
Left Click - Select the current editing point. Current point id highlighted with the red marker. Added waypoints are inserted after this point.
Alt Left Click - If near enough to a waypoint position it will delete that waypoint. The last point cannot be deleted.