Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arma Graphics Bug

Arma Graphics Bug

I'm running ArmA on win 7 64 bit. I run Arma 2 free fine, but when i run ArmA the buildings and land have no textures, and units either have low res textures, or none at all. Also it is Arma gold if that matters.

ArmA
    http://s849.photobucket.com/albums/ab58/woodzyk/?action=view¤t=arma2011-10-2917-56-41-38.jpg

ArmA 2 Free
    http://s849.photobucket.com/albums/ab58/woodzyk/?action=view¤t=arma2free2011-10-2918-01-36-49.jpg

Please Help. Also i am running an intergrated Intel HD graphics card, which i dont think the card is the problem, since i run Fallout: New Vegas at highest settings fine. Ive tried -winxp and it didnt help, and my ram is 4.00 Gb

Same Problem Bro

Im having the same problem sorta... When I start up the game all of the Logos and what not are all blurry and then when it gets to the main menue everything is white and when I try to change the resolution everything goes black or it just shows a picture of my desktop. I'm using windows 7 64 bit

Having the same problem

However the Demo Version I have works fine

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-V...0/ArmADemo.jpg
    Last edited by Teufelhunden_0351; May 22 2012 at 21:49.

Warrant Officer
    First of all, thank you for using search rather than creating a new thread and thank you for posting a screenshot of the problem. I'm assuming you are using either Windows Vista or Windows 7, which ArmA seemed to have a problem with, but only if you are on an early version. If you update ArmA to the latest version, this glitch should go away.
    "The greatest way to avenge your enemy is by learning to forgive." - Takashi Tanemori

Cant update anymore

ARMA: Gold Changelog

Aug 23 2011, 1:30am - VERSION: 1.18.5281
    FULL
    Gold Client

I just downloaded Monday so I'm assuming Desura is offering the latest.
    Not sure its really an issue since the demo works but

Processor Manufacturer Intel
    Processor Type Core i3
    Processor Model i3-2120
    Processor Core Dual-core (2 Core)
    Processor Speed 3.30 GHz
    Standard Memory 6 GB
    Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Yes I'm running as administrator

Warrant Officer
    Ok, have you installed DirectX 9? I remember the same exact thing happening to me, but I cannot seem to remember what the hell I did to fix it. I believe I just updated it, but maybe I did something else.

What kind of graphics card do you have? AMD or NVIDIA?

Nothing fancy actually its the POS onboard card the computer came factory with Intel(R)HD graphics 2000 I believe it was 256mb with a max of 1696mb. That's probably my problem I just assumed that if the demo ran ok......

And yes Dx is fully updated

Warrant Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunden_0351 View Post
    Nothing fancy actually its the POS onboard card the computer came factory with Intel(R)HD graphics 2000 I believe it was 256mb with a max of 1696mb. That's probably my problem I just assumed that if the demo ran ok......

And yes Dx is fully updated
    The graphics card might be the problem. The demo version is actually quite outdated compared to the 1.18 version of the game, which may be why you were able to play the demo, but not the full game.

Could I have you install Speccy? Once installed open it and copy everything that is on the "Summary" tab, then paste it here please.

Operating System
    MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
    CPU
    Intel Core i3 2120 @ 3.30GHz 34 °C
    Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
    RAM
    6.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
    Motherboard
    Gateway IPISB-VR (CPU 1) 38 °C
    Graphics
    HP 2009 (1600x900@60Hz)
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
    Hard Drives
    977GB Western Digital WDC WD10EADX-22TDHB0 (SATA) 40 °C
    Optical Drives
    HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH70N
    Audio
    Realtek High Definition Audio

Actually a really nifty tool =D

Warrant Officer
    It may be your graphics card. Are you launching it through Desura? Try going right into the ArmA directory and launch it by clicking on the .exe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast