A part of South Zagoria has been overrun in the cover of a Sunday night's darkness. Your company was taken by surprise and every man is either dead or hiding. There is no way to get south so you have to alert the rest of the country by broadcasting a warning at the Green Mountain broadcasting tower.
This is a zombie SP/coop mission with a specific objective and one life per character. The zombies are resistant to bullets, and only a headshot is a reliable way to kill them. This is a prologue mission to the Chernarus Apocalypse series.
Chernarus Apocalypse series:
- Addon-free but convincing zombies
- Several zombie behavior types
- Custom healing script with shareable bandages
- Pistols are accurate
- Selectable friendly fire damage rate
- Players have name tags
- JIP players start close to the group
- Character gear, bandages and damage are saved in case a player disconnects
- Spectator mode after death
Mission and scripts: Celery
Apocalypse series concept: Zipper5 and Celery
Noises and screams: Thief II: The Metal Age and freesound.org
The mission has been designed to run without mods but should work fine with most mods. ACE is accommodated by removing the stamina feature.
Put the pbo file into your ArmA 2\MPMissions folder.
>Download version 1.1<
I made this mission in the capacity of a private community member with no official interaction with Bohemia Interactive.