Sign in to follow this  
dga

(solved) Campaign stuck?

Hey there.

Well after the 2nd mission my brother told me about the war stuff and i had to start the "south-asia" mission.

I didn't finish it and left the game.

Now, when I go into Career there are several missions I already played (including the trainings).

So to go on with the campaign I chose "Heliport".

My brother told me the story again and I said "No thanks". Next there is the scene where I shall accept the "whaling" mission. So I choose that.

-> After that, I get back to the carreer menu. Currently I see no possibility to go on with the campaign ;( I guess "revert" will put the campaign to start?

Try to 'Revert' to the Heliport, and then selecting scenario 03 (The Cove). It should proceed as normal and you'll keep your progress. 'Replaying' the Heliport is causing this issue, so we're disabling the option in a future patch.

@ Ziggy that didn't work either

@ DnA that did the trick, I was just worried 'bout loosing my progress with "revert".

1. Maybe Heliport should be the top option above the mission

2. Should just have a Play or Continue button (sure, u still need to restart the campaign somehow)

Thanks to both of you

Edited by dga

I got stuck too after selecting free flight. Every time I tried to continue campaign mode I was forced into free flight! Eventually I figured it out myself. I think the key was to exit the helicopter to end free flight mode.

-Ziggy-;2046088']yeeeaaah ... I was way off. Good intentions don't always solve the problem. :o

It was worth mentioning it, so thanks ;)

I got stuck too after selecting free flight. Every time I tried to continue campaign mode I was forced into free flight! Eventually I figured it out myself. I think the key was to exit the helicopter to end free flight mode.

selects a contract from the contract furniture in the office of Joseph.

if you have not finished all the contracts (government, private, etc.).