Sign in to follow this  
tnprvteye

Challenges Question

I've been having a blast just playing the "Random" missions in Challenge mode. But I was wondering if we could edit these in the Editor somehow. Right now, it just randomly assigns a Helicopter type (or so it seems). I was hoping to get the same Random missions, but being able to choose my helicopter type.

Also, I wouldn't mind taking a peek at how it generates objectives.

These challenges were designed to be very much modular. One of our designers is currently already describing editing, functions, script commands and modules on the community BiKi. Much more documentation incoming! It should be really simple to make one of the existing challenges use a specific helicopter for example.

Most excellent! This just keeps getting better. I was up WAY too late last night playing missions. Sling-loading is killing me. My hands are cramping from trying to keep a stable hover. But I love it!

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Oh, I forgot to ask...where can I find the Challenges to modify? Or is that not setup that way?

So, is there a way to modify stock missions at all?

Or do I need to wait for a PBO extractor to get to them?