Sign in to follow this  
Nekall

Other Languages ?

Hi,

I have thinked Take on Helicoters uses More Languages at the Subtitels in the game. But i can`t set a other Language ingame.

Supports Take on Helicopter mor Languages ore is English only in the subtitels.

greeting

I think, in next time is Christmas, so i wish to have an German Subtitle under my Christmas Tree :D

I don't understand, why Bohemia supports only English.. I think there are Much enough Fans in all over the World who will translate the Game in some Steps..

Yes, i have no readet anymore that supports the game english only at time... now i must play the story mode with my extrem bad english :o .

I have readet now in a review that will bohemia realease on moth ?! later subtitels in a other language, yes i wish me to a german version of take on helicopter.

Czech, German, Italian, French and Spanish localisations are going to be added to the game (basically in the order as I listed the languages).

It is matter of few weeks or couple of months and the online version are going to be automatically updated with the localisations as they become available.

Thats fine - and bad.. Seems i have to wait until the Patch is out... I dont want to miss the Story, the Beginning was very dramatic (like the Game-Crash in the Prolog.... :( )

I hope the Steam-Version will become the Patch too.. ARMA II has still no german Subtitles and text. Thats Hard :(

Czech, German, Italian, French and Spanish localisations are going to be added to the game (basically in the order as I listed the languages).

It is matter of few weeks or couple of months and the online version are going to be automatically updated with the localisations as they become available.

ohhhh nice!!! :)

Comes there a german langue for STEAM too? Can you answer please? Thx

Of course it will :)

And... How long we have to wait for this?? ;)

Do you have an Release-Date for the (german) Language Patch?

And... How long we have to wait for this?? ;)

Do you have an Release-Date for the (german) Language Patch?

minimum five characters post

Can I buy it now by steam, and change language when you leave the Spanish language?

Edited by Abnaxus

I, is there any date of realease other language?For example home language - CZECH???Thanks for aswer

Can I buy it now by steam, and change language when you leave the Spanish language?

Can anyone answer my question?

Please.

Sure. Once new localizations are available I'm confident they will add those languages to all versions of the game. I don't know if they are doing Spanish though.

They'll :)

Hi,

Ok Czech language where be added.

How long i wait French language??

My english is so bad!!!

Please stop bumping this thread asking for release dates!

The additional languages are added when they are ready to use. What is so hard to understand with this?

As Wolle already correctly mentioned, the additional languages are added when they are ready to use.

What I would say for now is that we're currently working this feature, and hope to be able to add new support for Italian, German, Spanish and French soonâ„¢. Obviously, that's in addition to English and Czech. ;)

You guys will be the first to know when we can put an official timeline on it, and it goes (almost) without saying that any current plans are subject to (sometimes uncontrollable) change! :)

Best,

RiE

Nice one ;-) (Although im one of those "English 4 everyone" guys ;p)

And here you go :yay:

already also on STEAM :cool: