Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Other Languages ?

Other Languages ?

Hi,

I have thinked Take on Helicoters uses More Languages at the Subtitels in the game. But i can`t set a other Language ingame.

Supports Take on Helicopter mor Languages ore is English only in the subtitels.

greeting

I think, in next time is Christmas, so i wish to have an German Subtitle under my Christmas Tree

I don't understand, why Bohemia supports only English.. I think there are Much enough Fans in all over the World who will translate the Game in some Steps..

Yes, i have no readet anymore that supports the game english only at time... now i must play the story mode with my extrem bad english .

I have readet now in a review that will bohemia realease on moth ?! later subtitels in a other language, yes i wish me to a german version of take on helicopter.

4.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #4
    Czech, German, Italian, French and Spanish localisations are going to be added to the game (basically in the order as I listed the languages).

It is matter of few weeks or couple of months and the online version are going to be automatically updated with the localisations as they become available.
    Marek Spanel - CEO www.bistudio.com

Thats fine - and bad.. Seems i have to wait until the Patch is out... I dont want to miss the Story, the Beginning was very dramatic (like the Game-Crash in the Prolog.... )

I hope the Steam-Version will become the Patch too.. ARMA II has still no german Subtitles and text. Thats Hard

Hello!

Comes there a german langue for STEAM too? Can you answer please? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Maruk View Post
    Czech, German, Italian, French and Spanish localisations are going to be added to the game (basically in the order as I listed the languages).

It is matter of few weeks or couple of months and the online version are going to be automatically updated with the localisations as they become available.
    ohhhh nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by basicpilot View Post
    Comes there a german langue for STEAM too? Can you answer please? Thx
    Of course it will

And... How long we have to wait for this??

Do you have an Release-Date for the (german) Language Patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Anorak View Post
    And... How long we have to wait for this??

Do you have an Release-Date for the (german) Language Patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruk View Post

minimum five characters post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast