Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

Community Base Addons (C.B.A)

Anytime ;-)

Sorry one more update, the latest CBA code base has now been merged into CBA TOH, so all the latest fixes and enhancements are now also available in CBA TOH.

Available on Six Updater and first post.

Anytime ;-)

Sorry one more update, the latest CBA code base has now been merged into CBA TOH, so all the latest fixes and enhancements are now also available in CBA TOH.

Available on Six Updater and first post.

Fast as allways ... thanks SB.

Hi. is an update planned that would allow ACE2 compatibility with TKOH. ACE2 is the one mod i always use, but the CBA version i have doesn't load some TOKH functions like boats an di get an error message to that effect.

Please report bugs with details like RPT file at the issue tracker; https://dev-heaven.net/projects/cca/issues

Cheers

done. :yay:

edit - QUESTION - if i use TKOHCBA i do not get access to ACE features in the new beta (when using ace folders). Should I use the CBA that comes with ACE? Also what order should i put CBA in ? after or before ACE in the new TKOH beta?

thanks!

Edited by twisted

hi. is a a new cba needed for the new tkoh beta? i see you are going to release a new six updater - look forward to it

hi. is a a new cba needed for the new tkoh beta? i see you are going to release a new six updater - look forward to it

Heya,

No need, unless you are experiencing issues? :)

Next gen SU release is still months away, but it's coming together nicely - perhaps we can give a preview in coming time.

Heya,

No need, unless you are experiencing issues? :)

Next gen SU release is still months away, but it's coming together nicely - perhaps we can give a preview in coming time.

Hi man. my issue is i dont know which cba's to use with new beta - all of them? only a few? this mod launching always gives me headaches.

Hi man. my issue is i dont know which cba's to use with new beta - all of them? only a few? this mod launching always gives me headaches.

Release notes are in: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?103871-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-for-A2-OA-and-CO&p=2135662&viewfull=1#post2135662

And from the readme:

CBA: Community Base Addons

==========================

Online wiki at http://dev-heaven.net/projects/cca/wiki

Online function library reference at http://dev-heaven.net/docs/cba/

@CBA => Copy this directory to your Arma II game directory (see manual for more details).

@CBA_OA => Copy this as well, but only if you have Operation Arrowhead content.

@CBA_A2 => Copy this as well, but only if you have ARMA2 original content.

@CBA_TOH => Copy this as well, but only if you have Take on Helicopters content.

@CBA/store/wiki.tar => Tar archive of the online wiki. This is a copy of the DevHeaven wiki at the time of release.

@CBA/store/function_library.tar => Tar archive of the the function/macro reference.

@CBA/store/keys/ => Server keys for addons.

@CBA/store/source/ => Source files for all addons.

Commercial and military usage prohibited.

What do I need?

===============

* You should always install the @CBA mod folder by copying it to your ArmA II installation

folder,

* If you have ARMA2 Original (Standalone, or combined with Operation Arrowhead or Take on Helicopters),

you need to also install @CBA_A2

* If you have Operation Arrowhead expansion (Standalone, or combined with ARMA2 or Take on Helicopters),

you need to also install @CBA_OA

* If you have Take on Helicopters (Standalone, or combined with ARMA2 or Operation Arrowhead),

you need to also install @CBA_TOH

Example startup parameters

==========================

For ARMA 2 Content

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2

For Operation Arrowhead Content

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_OA

For Take on Helicopters Content

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_TOH

For Combined Operations (A2 + OA):

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA

For Take on Rearmed (A2 + OA + TakeOn):

-mod=arma2;arma2 oa;arma2 oa\expansion;take on;beta;@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@CBA_TOH

Hi!

Pls, don't shoot me asking this, but I have some difficulties getting CBA's working with TOH (+hind). I have done the installation dozen times and edited the startup line.

1. Installed @CBA + @CBA_TOH folders in my game root

2. added -mod=@CBA;@CBA_TOH to my startup line

The game shows under expansion tab that I have installed CBA's and I can see the text too in the upper right corner. But when I try to join TOH multiplayer I get all those error messages, every time. Something like "script ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\init.sqf not found" and "you are missing following mod: cba_toh main".

I have flown over 100 hours of TOH in expert difficulty and finished the career twice. It would be so nice to have multiplayer working correctly. I really, really wan't to be able to play those seattle evac missions and to be able to rearm in convoy attack in southasia and whatnot.

Please, if anyone can help me with this one, that would be great.

Cheers,

Dieselhead (Slick)

...mmkay.

Lets put it this way: Does anyone have a working set of @cba and @cba_toh for vanilla take on helicopters. If yes, is it possible to share those files or source to them? And also copy and paste the startup line to support those files. Too much asked?

Cmon people, do you think we have too many pilots flying TOH?

Thank you for advance!

Well not many people playing TKOH (with CBA), and Sickboy is very busy with his main project (Play withSIX) these days.

As a start you should upload your rpt. Another approach could be to go for the 1.6 RC patch and used Rearmed with the standard CBA.

Well not many people playing TKOH (with CBA), and Sickboy is very busy with his main project (Play withSIX) these days.

As a start you should upload your rpt. Another approach could be to go for the 1.6 RC patch and used Rearmed with the standard CBA.

So, does this mean that the current CBA versions are not up to date for ToH? That would explain the error messages I get (same as Dieselhead said; "script ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\init.sqf not found") when I play with CBA loaded.

Thank you, this is the most helpful forum I've ever seen in the past 15 years.

Haha, yeah, I know how you feel. I've seen and started so many threads on this board where there is only the original post and no response from anyone. Some people like hon0 post quite a bit and are very helpful, but there aren't many at all. I'm not sure why. I'm guessing few people still play ToH? Either way, it's still weird that I barely ever see devs/reps post in the ToH section, other than to post up a new beta patch. I guess if it's a choice between them working on the game or talking on the forums, I'd prefer the former - but I still wouldn't mind seeing some more activity on here.

Maybe everyone's over at the Arma 3 section?

Just wanted to post an update, because this thread had me a bit confused until I did things for myself.

If you download the Six Updater (NOT playWithSIX, afaik), you can then go in to Mods, find CBA (CBA_A2, CBA_OA, and CBA_TOH), add it to a dynamic preset, and tell the updater to install/update the mod.

These versions are all up-to-date and functional with the latest official release 1.06 w/Rearmed. I'm running these alongside JSRS1.4 soundmod and JTD fireandsmoke, and everything appears to be functional with no error messages at all.

For the record, I am not using a modline. Instead i have created directory junctions in the tkoh folder for all the arma2 mods to be loaded, and enabled all expansions from within the game itself.

Could somebody post a download link for this? When i download the latest ver. from this site: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/cca/files i get all the foders except @CBA_TOH.

Here: http://cdn.withsix.com/software/su/su-setup.exe

is a link to the old Six Updater, which still has CBA_TOH et al in its Mods browser. It might take you a little while to come to grips with how it actually works - not exactly user friendly, but then again the new version doesn't even offer the same features AFAIK - but you can install CBA_TOH directly from here. When I did, it automatically even put it into my TOH folder. By default it may not want to let you install it since it's not an Arma2 mod, but right click-> add to dynamic preset, and you should then be able to get it to install by right clicking it from the menu on the left -> updater ->install/update mods.

Here's a link to mirrors of the six updater, not sure why the top link is not the most recent, or the version numbers diverge pretty rapidly:

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/six-arma-updater/files

EDIT: It seems you can just find the mod @CBA_TOH under the Mods tab, right click it and add it to your dynamic preset, then in the left-hand menu select Take-On H Vanilla. I think this by itself will tell the program you want to deal with TOH mods, and you can now right click @CBA_TOH under your Dynamic Preset (again in the left-hand menu) and select Updater Actions->Install/Update mod

Edited by dwringer