Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

Community Base Addons (C.B.A)

C.B.A - Community Base Addons, for Take on Helicopters

Homepage: http://dev-heaven.net/projects/cca/wiki/CBA

Please report bugs and feedback to the CBA Issue Tracker.

Info

Run with -mod=@CBA;@CBA_TOH

for Rearmed CO: -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@CBA_TOH

More info (ArmA 2/OA release): http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=103871&highlight=Community+Base+Addons

Edited by Sickboy

sticky until Addons & Mods section exist

Alpha 2 up, including most of CBA components working.

-- Keep in mind that it's Alpha and thus unfinished. Beta release in coming days.

NP :-)

All links work fine over here :O logged in or out - they should be anonymously available.

What Browser are you using? Tested with Chrome & IE9 over here.

SB, Do you ever sleep? Thanks for getting this out so quickly....having CBA avail so quickly after release will help ensure compatibility across all TOH addons and mods right from the start as well as providing several useful functions and other resources for editors!

SB, Do you ever sleep? Thanks for getting this out so quickly....having CBA avail so quickly after release will help ensure compatibility across all TOH addons and mods right from the start as well as providing several useful functions and other resources for editors!

:D Cheers!

Well maybe it's just me. I tried Chrome14, IE8, Firefox7 on both Windows 7 - 64 bit and XP. I get "page not found" on the first link:

http://dev-heaven.net/docs/cba/

Where do you find this link? The link should be; http://dev-heaven.net/docs/cba/files/overview-txt.html

also fixed another broken link on the wiki ;)

Cheers, will brush it up soon - in the meantime, please ignore those links :)

Maybe not the place to post this, but how do I get TOH to work in Six Updater? It appears on the left but shows no servers and seems to not be working.

Maybe not the place to post this, but how do I get TOH to work in Six Updater? It appears on the left but shows no servers and seems to not be working.

I see 13 servers (as of about 5 minutes ago). Have you clicked the refresh button at the top of the server browser?

If you launch the game from Six Updater, what messages are you getting in the message window? It usually tells you if something is amiss. I am running fine through Six Updater by the way.

If I launch game it launches the game, but when I try to "find servers with mods in this preset" all I get are ArmA2 servers. Game manager shows the correct folder and addons so not sure what is going on. I even removed the preset and re-added it .. no luck. Is there a way to "default" everything without unistalling and reinstalling?

Edit: I just unistalled and then reinstalled ... its ok now. Not sure what happened. - Thanks!

Edited by pchaxor

Before I raise a ticket, I wondered if anyone else is experiencing a micro stutter in game when CBA_TOH is loaded?

Yes I do but only in stock missions. Missions made by myself in editor are ok. Also there is some bug info "dividing by zero" or sth like that. It has started after last patch.

Before I raise a ticket, I wondered if anyone else is experiencing a micro stutter in game when CBA_TOH is loaded?

That's a positiv. I can't use CBA in campaign or stock missions, it's unplayable.

Yes I do but only in stock missions. Missions made by myself in editor are ok. Also there is some bug info "dividing by zero" or sth like that. It has started after last patch.

I am getting it in editor missions as well. I'll raise a ticket.

EDIT --->

It happens when your player is synced to a heliport object. I have raised a ticket

Edited by Jedra

I got the german boxed version (1.02) and patched right away to the latest. So I can't say if it's new in 1.03.

I am getting it in editor missions as well. I'll raise a ticket.

Thanks.

It happens when your player is synced to a heliport object.

Yes, cound be. I've never used heliport object in my missions.

@CBA_TOH hotfix released on Six Updater for stuttering every x seconds: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/27476

---------- Post added at 15:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:38 ----------

First post also updated with Alpha3 package. Will look into the other reported issues soon.