Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Community Base Addons (C.B.A)

Hi. is an update planned that would allow ACE2 compatibility with TKOH. ACE2 is the one mod i always use, but the CBA version i have doesn't load some TOKH functions like boats an di get an error message to that effect.

Author of the Thread
    Please report bugs with details like RPT file at the issue tracker; https://dev-heaven.net/projects/cca/issues

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Sickboy View Post
    Please report bugs with details like RPT file at the issue tracker; https://dev-heaven.net/projects/cca/issues

Cheers
    done.

edit - QUESTION - if i use TKOHCBA i do not get access to ACE features in the new beta (when using ace folders). Should I use the CBA that comes with ACE? Also what order should i put CBA in ? after or before ACE in the new TKOH beta?

thanks!
    Last edited by twisted; Apr 14 2012 at 09:58.

Author of the Thread
    CBA v1.0.0pre for A2, OA and TOH (and CO, and TOH Rearmed..) available for testing!
    https://dev-heaven.net/issues/30318

hi. is a a new cba needed for the new tkoh beta? i see you are going to release a new six updater - look forward to it

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    hi. is a a new cba needed for the new tkoh beta? i see you are going to release a new six updater - look forward to it
    Heya,

No need, unless you are experiencing issues?

Next gen SU release is still months away, but it's coming together nicely - perhaps we can give a preview in coming time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sickboy View Post
    Heya,

No need, unless you are experiencing issues?

Next gen SU release is still months away, but it's coming together nicely - perhaps we can give a preview in coming time.
    Hi man. my issue is i dont know which cba's to use with new beta - all of them? only a few? this mod launching always gives me headaches.

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Hi man. my issue is i dont know which cba's to use with new beta - all of them? only a few? this mod launching always gives me headaches.
    Release notes are in: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...=1#post2135662
    And from the readme:
    CBA: Community Base Addons
    ==========================

Online wiki at http://dev-heaven.net/projects/cca/wiki
    Online function library reference at http://dev-heaven.net/docs/cba/

@CBA => Copy this directory to your Arma II game directory (see manual for more details).
    @CBA_OA => Copy this as well, but only if you have Operation Arrowhead content.
    @CBA_A2 => Copy this as well, but only if you have ARMA2 original content.
    @CBA_TOH => Copy this as well, but only if you have Take on Helicopters content.
    @CBA/store/wiki.tar => Tar archive of the online wiki. This is a copy of the DevHeaven wiki at the time of release.
    @CBA/store/function_library.tar => Tar archive of the the function/macro reference.
    @CBA/store/keys/ => Server keys for addons.
    @CBA/store/source/ => Source files for all addons.

Commercial and military usage prohibited.

What do I need?
    ===============
    * You should always install the @CBA mod folder by copying it to your ArmA II installation
    folder,

* If you have ARMA2 Original (Standalone, or combined with Operation Arrowhead or Take on Helicopters),
    you need to also install @CBA_A2

* If you have Operation Arrowhead expansion (Standalone, or combined with ARMA2 or Take on Helicopters),
    you need to also install @CBA_OA

* If you have Take on Helicopters (Standalone, or combined with ARMA2 or Operation Arrowhead),
    you need to also install @CBA_TOH

Example startup parameters
    ==========================

For ARMA 2 Content

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2

For Operation Arrowhead Content

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_OA

For Take on Helicopters Content

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_TOH

For Combined Operations (A2 + OA):

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA

For Take on Rearmed (A2 + OA + TakeOn):

-mod=arma2;arma2 oa;arma2 oa\expansion;take on;beta;@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@CBA_TOH

Hi!

Pls, don't shoot me asking this, but I have some difficulties getting CBA's working with TOH (+hind). I have done the installation dozen times and edited the startup line.

1. Installed @CBA + @CBA_TOH folders in my game root
    2. added -mod=@CBA;@CBA_TOH to my startup line

The game shows under expansion tab that I have installed CBA's and I can see the text too in the upper right corner. But when I try to join TOH multiplayer I get all those error messages, every time. Something like "script ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\init.sqf not found" and "you are missing following mod: cba_toh main".

I have flown over 100 hours of TOH in expert difficulty and finished the career twice. It would be so nice to have multiplayer working correctly. I really, really wan't to be able to play those seattle evac missions and to be able to rearm in convoy attack in southasia and whatnot.

Please, if anyone can help me with this one, that would be great.

Cheers,
    Dieselhead (Slick)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast