Sign in to follow this  
purepassion

Take on Helicopters: Addon Request Thread

It would be really nice to see if TOH could get a comparable amount of "Community love" in the form of Mods and Addons especially since there is so much potential in editing the flightmodel and new engine features making awesome things possible.

Therefore here is the TOH Addon request Thread. :)

Same rules as in any other Addon Request Thread.

The first request comes straight from Jay: Zombiemod! :coop:

:D

Edited by PurePassion

Vietnam mod all the way;)

SamB

First thing first, rework all the already existing BI model to their correct RL counter part shape;)

I vote all the way in for "4 in 1" proposal!

TOH civilian flight simulator, second mod proposal, Vietnam FPDR

That would be fine if the proposal would be for today's Vietnam but I bet that is not the idea right?

First thing first, rework all the already existing BI model to their correct RL counter part shape;)

^this

And the Sikorsky CH-53E

Attack helicopters! Actually, if somebody feels like converting the entirety of Gunship 2000, Novalogic Commanche, and the old sim HiNd to TOH, that would be great. :bounce3:

Mostly, I'd like to see ToH become the chopper sim I always wanted Arma2 to be!

I vote all the way in for "4 in 1" proposal!

TOH civilian flight simulator, second mod proposal, Vietnam FPDR

That would be fine if the proposal would be for today's Vietnam but I bet that is not the idea right?

So what ? It's an addon request thread. People are free to request what they want, be it a flying sausage or a Vietnam mod.

If TOH is following the ArmA path, the game can be whatever you want it to be, that's what is so cool with BIS games.

OT:

Don't exactly know how far it goes in the vanilla game but some sort of coast guard mod would great. Basically this idea

Edited by Macadam Cow

Being a former Helicopter student pilot, I'd love to see a Schweizer 300CBi and maybe a Robbie. Wouldn't mind an Enstrom, either.

Personally I want to see more civilian helicopters before we start blowing things up...not that I have a problem with that... :)

So what ? It's an addon request thread. People are free to request what they want, be it a flying sausage or a Vietnam mod.

If TOH is following the ArmA path, the game can be whatever you want it to be, that's what is so cool with BIS games.

OT:

Don't exactly know how far it goes in the vanilla game but some sort of coast guard mod would great. Basically this idea

Just ignore him as I did. Hope BiS didn't include any military helicopters in this game already:D

SamB

Edited by SamB

Or maybe the good-ol Eurocopter EC135? In Europe they are the standard workhorse for emergency-medical, offshore, police and army purposes.

Well, and for scenarios: Think about Singapore or Hong Kong!

P.S.: I got to admit, I am from Germany. :)

me wants : realistic mountain terrain scenery where we can work our mountain rescue folks into the bitter cold of night. with ground crews. pilots uttlilising FLIR, joint operations with those ground crews on skidoos, animated snowboarders, ski'ers, piste bashers. Avalanche surveiliance & rescue. Ski resort expansion duties (heavy lifiting) , cable car repair/rescue, sightseeing. camera crew filming, and well what about an ALTIPORT ! a functioning mountain airstrip.

Thats an environment i would like for Take on Helicopters, make sense ? Ive done some terrain for A2 before. but populating the scenery was another thing. But i would be interested in making this idea come to life. very interested ! with alot of knowledge of these real life areas.

Edited by 9thAircav

9thAircav

AirZermatt scenery would be great for such scenarios.

just to put end to forum sections requests, it will be added, patience please ...

just to put end to forum sections requests, it will be added, patience please ...

Jeez Dwarden, didn't BIS already received enough "love" from this community (ok, ok I know, "love" and a thousand complains:rolleyes:) , what do you want, buses organized from all around Europe packed with people raving BIS personal each time that someone goes in or out the office? :D

PS: If we do that, would we be invited to free beer?:811:

9thAircav

AirZermatt scenery would be great for such scenarios.

i think it'd have to be fictional, or done with whatever elevated mesh data available. Three valleys. courcheval altiport area would be perfect. mammoth job to do this as a mod though :( .

I can't seem to open any of the .pbo's. Are they still locked from the beta?

more content will most likely be available as soon as BIS puts together the sample models and reference they've sort of promised

Oh man where to start.

Bell 206B

Bell 407

Bell 212

Bo-105

Bell 205

S76

Agusta 109

BK 117

More of a utility request - SixUpdater for TOH please Sickboy!