Sign in to follow this  
zak

Corrupted data detected

I completed the 3 missions available.

Today I wanted to experiment with the missions editor but when I run TKOH; pass the seven levels checked, black screen and after a popup that tells me "DETECTED CORRUPTED DATA". I have to re-install TKOH? :(

Are you sure you are posting in the correct section? Sounds like Pre-Order beta, not community preview.

Modding is disabled in the Pre-Order BETA (but afaik should work in the Community Preview).

Remove custom addons (.pbo files) from Addons and DTA folder, and do not load mod folders (-mod= startup parameter).

Missions should work when you put them in e.g My Documents\Take On Helicopters\Missions or MPMissions.

Or My Documents\Take On Helicopters\Other Profiles\Your Name\Missions or MPMissions.

Otherwise perhaps you tried putting Mission .pbo into Addons/DTA?

Edited by Sickboy

Remove custom addons (.pbo files) from Addons and DTA folder, and do not load mod folders (-mod= startup parameter).

Missions should work when you put them in e.g My Documents\Take On Helicopters\Missions or MPMissions.

Or My Documents\Take On Helicopters\Other Profiles\Your Name\Missions or MPMissions.

thanks,

when I go home tonight I'll try.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

yes! :eek:

I remove it... :icon_redface: