Sign in to follow this  
Landorin

Helo sim by Bohemia? Sold!

Thanks to Steam I learned about this game and already got my credit card out.

As an old Operation Flashpoint veteran I knew if this game is from BI it gotta be great.

So just checked:

Flying helos? Always welcomed, checked!

Graphics? Stunning. Checked!

A real sim or action? Sim, checked!

Bought! :D

And after I bought I even learned I can exit the helo and actually do stuff on ground (apparently) and as pilot, doing real missions - and editor included as always! Unlike FSX, now I can do more than just flying from A to B. :D

Just finished the training easily, everything looks beautiful and it's fantastic to fly around! Am looking forward to find out more (hopefully I can contribute to beta testing too by finding some bugs left).

Thanks Bohemia, keep up the great work, guys, I love your games. :D

P.S.: someone mod me a Bell 222 helicopter please, I got a crush on that model since Airwolf. ;)

... As an old Operation Flashpoint veteran I knew if this game is from BI it gotta be great...

I hear you, Landorin! When the 1st demo for OFP came out, the modders digged in the code and made the preview fully playable. That was when I took a seat in the Blackhawk, that was just meant to be a sideshow element in the Cold-War-Crisis-Demo! And I´m still stitched to that damn seat! :)

I got to admit, that besides OFP, I never finished ARMA & ARMA II, as I got glued to the editor, creating my own scenarios.

Count me in as one of your biggest fans, that gets the game with full awareness that I won`t see it`s finish line. ;)