Sign in to follow this  
royaltyinexile

Experimental Beta Patch 1 - 85542 - Feedback

This release is stable for me in MP. Before i could not play more then ~10 minutes without the game throwing a CTD.

This release is stable for me in MP. Before i could not play more then ~10 minutes without the game throwing a CTD.

Hopefully you'll be in luck.

Best,

RiE

Thanks, but what i meant was that with patch 1 the game works just fine in multiplayer. BEFORE patch 1 it did not :)

Here is my feedback on patch 1 so far.

- sun flares reflected from somewhere in the landscape e.g. lakes show up as litle white squares

- game crash directly after landing to perform refueling

system is:

AMD 64 X2 Dual Core 2800

4GB Ram

Nvidia GTX 460 (driver 285.38)

Windows 7 64bit

Tried the patch just now and noticed two things in multiplayer (Hi Dirtydeeds :icon_w00t:) that caused some problems:

- Had to enter every helicopter twice, first time would just rewind the get in animation immediately

- Helicopter positions weren't properly synched, I always appeared a few meters below my actual position. Hovering about 1m above the water had the light helicopter submerged up to the main rotor for other players.

Other things I learned: Don't land on a whale, it seems it can't carry the weight ;)

Just downloaded patch 2, let's see...

Edited by Scruffy

I like the new net code.

I was testing with a friend and he was using the spot light. (I was hosting) Upon changing from spot light view to back into the cockpit, he suddenly found himself ejected from the chopper...lol. Not all bad as at least he had a chute.

I got ejected when trying to use the door as a passenger.

That will teach you to play around with the door....:D