Sign in to follow this  
jcgam

roll and pitch limit after landing

First of all I'm really enjoying this game! I completed the included mission 6 and it was fun! It would be nice to be able to turn on the mission markers though, because it is sometimes confusing trying to find out where I'm supposed to fly.

I've noticed on several occasions after landing in expert mode roll and pitch is limited after I take off again. It seems that the flight mode has reverted to beginner. I tried changing difficulty in flight but it makes no difference. Has anyone else seen this?

Yes I've seen that. The first time I started the free flight either it was on autohover from the start or I somehow switched it on. Check the key binding on that one.

Yes I sometimes have the same problem. And like badweather, auto-hover was accidentally activated every time. So be sure to check if it's disabled.

How do you disable the mouse for flight controls? I occasionally bump the mouse in the wrong direction after landing and end up on my side.

-X

double tab left alt key (now your mouse will be used for freelook and not for controlling the helicopter). I believe you can also set something in the options menu like freelook disabled, enabled and some 3rd option. So you can set something there that the mouse will always be freelook iirc.

Yes that was it - autohover. I'm certain that I did not activate it, but at least I know how to turn it off.