Sign in to follow this  
lusht

Gauges to a secondary display?

Is it possible to drag the gauges and other interface windows to a secondary display so they don't "spam" my primary monitor?

While we're at it, it would also be nice to always have the map available on a 2nd screen :)

In Options > Game Options > Interface Layout, you can move in-game user inteface elements to any position you want.

It's perfectly possible to move analogue gauges to one screen and GPS map (which is also resizable) to another ;)

http://takeonthegame.com/social-media/?pid=79

Edited by Moricky

I can't drag and drop my Interface bars to the 2nd screen.

It is just a 2nd screen directly connected to my 560 TI

I'm also unable to drop the interface items into the second screen. The game is only running on screen #1.

You can only move elements to where the engine is rendering/showing stuff. Perhaps there's some way to make it a bigger area and still make it render the game only on the first screen.

You can only move elements to where the engine is rendering/showing stuff. Perhaps there's some way to make it a bigger area and still make it render the game only on the first screen.

That's how it's done in other sims. The game runs on all active displays, but only renders 3D world on the primary screen. I then always drag additional gauges or MFCDs to secondary.

I hope this will be possible in finished release.

It's perfectly possible to move analogue gauges to one screen and GPS map (which is also resizable) to another ;)

It is EXCELLENT that the GPS map is resizable; I never noticed that. That will come in very handy when flying on Expert to find your next waypoint; the larger the GPS map, the more area it covers, so the next waypoint will be displayed sooner. That's a lot easier than going to autohover so you can pause to read your real map to find the point.

Now only wait for the GPS to be available on second screen so we can make it really big without interfering with our actual view :D