Sign in to follow this  
sarcasticpcgamer

Dual Tri Monitors

Anyone get this to work? I can set the res to some 3xxx x xxxx but never will take to other monitors... Seems like everything is "fixed" and not done mathematically, meaning in window mode, i can't stretch the screen, its always the same size no matter what rez...

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Got it working in window mode, needed to do a full reboot not a game restart for it to expand....... Will have a screenshot or a small video of it in a few :D

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Here you go.. Take on Helicopters Multi-Monitor Video Setup Working...

(dual / triple)

qCTHAMS4vWo

External Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCTHAMS4vWo

Edited by sarcasticpcgamer

looking very neat! :)

( if you want to embed a youtube video, just use the youtube ID and put it in the brackets which would be qCTHAMS4vWo in your case)

Also if you dont find any need for that dollar bill on your desk, just send it to me ;)

:p

looking very neat! :)

( if you want to embed a youtube video, just use the youtube ID and put it in the brackets which would be qCTHAMS4vWo in your case)

Also if you dont find any need for that dollar bill on your desk, just send it to me ;)

:p

Ahh yeha i put in the whole url like a dummy... Thanks, its a fiver btw, soon to be traded for a large double shot of starbucks to enjoy the rest of the days flying ;D

Okay, some update.... Steam users can launch game in "windowed mode" and this will prevent many reloads adjusting your windowed game as it should remember last saved setting.. however if you forget, you'll have to load in game, go into full screen, then alt enter back out, then adjust windowed mode to full screen on both monitors requiring three re-loads.. "OUCH"

Another reason why Steam sucks I guess, Triple monitors work without all that bullshit on the other digital download versions.

I run the game in eyefinity (3x1 monitors) and i don't have to do any windowed mode or something like that. It looks horrible in the video :(

And why do you call it Dual Tri monitors?

Are you actually running an eyefinity group (where windows sees one monitor at a 5760x1080 or the like resolution), or are you running three monitors seen as three separate extended monitors in windows? I have a feeling it's the latter. You need to setup an eyefinity group or look into a SoftTH setup. I'm running the Steam version at 6048x1080 (bezel corrected eyefinity) fullscreen just fine after some basic FOV tweaks.

never said i played with the video settings also said it was at 125%... who cares, the point of the video it works

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

i quit forums, people in real life area too anal for me.... bye

? I was trying to help.

This thread helped me set up the FOV -- it will help your stretching issue.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=2033777

Specifically this part:

"You need to go into the YOUR NAME.TakeOnHProfile and search for triplehead=0 and change it to triplehead=1.

Then find fovTop= and set it to 0.55, followed by setting fovLeft= to 3."

Edited by -Sn1PeR-

First of all he needs to setup a proper eyefinity or softh group. Or use Nvidia surround.

What graphic card do you have OP?