Sign in to follow this  
zak

Mission Editor Manual?

There is a manual for mission editor? Where can I find? :confused:

The GUI is different from the kind used in the Arma series. I hope BIS provide a simple editor guide specific for Takeons' new layout and features unique to this program.

takeonh2011101613451071.th.png

yeah pvpscene, those links are not very useful as of now, might be in the future though...

They are plenty useful, it's the same script-language and the same way of doing it. It's just the GUI that's changed.

Well it is top inside of right side and icons instead of text.

I would think is easier for new guys though.

There are a few additions it seems but nothing major.

Well there is the new waypoint plugin architecture, but I don't think it will be documented until some time after main game release. There are some (at least audio) stuff that works in A2/OA that just doesn't work in the CP. The general GUI layout is so similar it doesn't need a rewrite.

I think for new players especially ones who have not experienced the Arma series this would be quite useful tbh.

-Ziggy-;2038913']The GUI is different from the kind used in the Arma series. I hope BIS provide a simple editor guide specific for Takeons' new layout and features unique to this program.

+1

I still miss the days of getting those thick, meaty man-uals :D

I would like to see some sort of basic guide to say what the icons are at the top, and a basic idea on what to do with them, I would have thought that they would have done that for people who are new rather than just cater for the arma people that know what they are doing.

The interface of the editor is different to the other series as far as I can see anyway, gets a bit frustrating trying to muddle through it just to something like a basic mission.

Anthony

I believe Mission Editor is well described on Communiti Wiki.

Also, hovering over the icons with mouse will display tooltip ;)