meatball0311@usa.com

======================

REQUIRED ADDONS:

======================

ARMAII OA

======================

DESCRIPTION :

======================

A United States Naval Aviator is a qualified pilot in the United States Navy, Marine Corps or Coast Guard.

==============================

CONTENT/FEATURES/CHANGES/BUGS :

This is a Marine Naval Aviator wearing the CMU-33/P Survival Vest. It is worn by all Naval aviators, Navy and Marine. In ARMA it provides for additional storage and allows the pilot to carry a pistol and other gear while leaving his hands free. It operates in the same routine as the traditional backpack unit while removing the look of a backpack on

the pilot.

The CMU-33/P has not been tested with A.C.E 2, however even greater

potential for its use may be found there.

Units can be found under:

BLUFOR > USMC > MEN

CHANGELOG/BUGS/KNOWN ISSUES:

**CMU-33 is dropped if usmc_fighter_pilot is place in the editor assigned as pilot of an aircraft. Place usmc_fighter_pilot as separate unit in editor to avoid this issue for now.

======================

CLASSNAMES :

======================

usmc_fighter_pilot

======================

INSTALLATION :

======================

The PBO and Sign files in the archive need to be extracted into your ArmA/Addons folder.

However the mod folder method is the better solution.

Copy the following URL into your browser to view a Mod Folder Tutorial : http://tinyurl.com/armamodfolder

======================

CREDITS AND THANKS :

======================

Pharohx - I cannot thank him enough for all the hard work he put into this project. He did an awesome job on the textures and is now associated with MAR.

VextorX96 - for allowing us to use his visor.

======================

DISCLAIMER :

======================

I take no responsibility for (im)possible damage to your game/system that may be caused

by installation of this Addon. This Addon is also prohibited to be used in any commercial product.

This readme has been made by using the ArmedAssault.info Readme Generator.

Check ArmedAssault.info to get the latest ArmA ne

==============

DOWNLOAD

==============

mar_pilot_V1.3

Image18.jpg

Image17.jpg

Image14.jpg

Image6.jpg

Edited by Meatball0311

very nice Meatball. we need some proper pilots in ArmA2. and we have them, at least for the USMC :). great work man!

very nice Meatball. we need some proper pilots in ArmA2. and we have them, at least for the USMC :). great work man!

Thanks a lot really appreciate it! Pharohx really made this possible with such great textures. It is nice to have a good looking fighter pilot in ArmA. Hope you all enjoy.

We hope you all enjoy our addon. It took many hours of work and research to create this Pilot but it was well worth it to create something that has been missing since OFP. Thanks to Meatball0311 for his flexibility in taking on this project. He was a great listener and very positive at all times.

We are still ironing out a few things related to the vest but feel that ACE 2 has some untapped potential as we progress. Please enjoy and we look forward to hearing some feedback from the commutiny.

Now get flying, Marines!

Thanks for the hard work on a much needed addon :cool: do you plan on doing a helo crew version without the oxygen mask in the future?

Thanks for the hard work on a much needed addon :cool: do you plan on doing a helo crew version without the oxygen mask in the future?

that is in the plans...

Hello all, work on the NAVY Pilot version is almost complete. Stayed up late and banged it out... A little testing and MAR Industries will have another treat for you all!

Stay Tuned!!

Just wanted to update! I know I made it seem as though you should have gotten a new toy by now but, patients is a virtue...LOL

Seriously, we've decided to release a pack instead of a single unit. Santa's workshop (MAR Defense Industries) is busy breaking wooden mallots getting it ready for you.

We think you will appreciate the extra time.

Just wanted to update! I know I made it seem as though you should have gotten a new toy by now but, patients is a virtue...LOL

Seriously, we've decided to release a pack instead of a single unit. Santa's workshop (MAR Defense Industries) is busy breaking wooden mallots getting it ready for you.

We think you will appreciate the extra time.

good to hear.

Very good work that you have been developing, and people like you that makes me more interested in the fabulous WEAPON.

I would like to ask if you intend to add to the project the Naval Helicopter Pilots and also to know the possibility of two choices (Display Up / Down Display) for both units Naval Fighter Pilot (U.S. Marine and Navy) and Helicopter Pilot ((Marine and Navy).

I think that would cause there were more pilots deficiency Realistc Naval Units

Thanks for the addon and hopefully we can get talking .... if you need some help on the texture can count on me I'll be ready to help ...

tanks

Jether

UPDATE:

*****THIS VERSION IS INCLUDED IN THE mar_2MAW_V2.1 DOWNLOAD*****

Pharohx made all the textures and we added USMC Helicopter Pilot, USMC Crew Chief

arma2OA2012-02-0821-44-38-49.jpg

USMC Fighter Pilot

arma2OA2012-02-0822-48-53-36.jpg

USMC Helicopter Pilot

arma2OA2012-02-0822-49-28-16.jpg

USMC Crew Chief

arma2OA2012-02-0822-50-03-87.jpg

USN Fighter Pilot

======================

REQUIRED ADDONS:

======================

ARMAII OA

======================

DESCRIPTION :

======================

A United States Naval Aviator is a qualified pilot in the United States Navy, Marine Corps or Coast Guard.

CONTENT/FEATURES/CHANGES/BUGS :

The pilots have workable visors. Use the action menu to raise or lower visor. This is a Marine Naval Aviator wearing the CMU-33/P Survival Vest. It is worn by all Naval aviators, Navy and

Marine. In ARMA it provides for additional storage and allows the pilot to carry a pistol and other gear while

leaving his hands free. It operates in the same routine as the traditional backpack unit while removing the look of

a backpack on

the pilot.

The CMU-33/P has not been tested with A.C.E 2, however even greater

potential for its use may be found there.

Units can be found under:

USMC

----

BLUFOR > USMC > MEN

US Navy

----

BLUFOR > US Navy > MEN

CHANGELOG/BUGS/KNOWN ISSUES:

**CMU-33 is dropped if usmc_fighter_pilot is place in the editor assigned as pilot of an aircraft. Place

usmc_fighter_pilot as separate unit in editor to avoid this issue for now.

09FEB12

-------

**ADDED USMC Helicopter Pilot

**ADDED USMC Crew Chief

15OCT11

-------

**FIXED: LOD issues

======================

CLASSNAMES :

======================

USMC

----

usmc_fighter_pilot

usmc_helo_pilot

usmc_crew_chief

US Navy

-------

usn_fighter_pilot

======================

INSTALLATION :

======================

The PBO and Sign files in the archive need to be extracted into your ArmA/Addons folder.

However the mod folder method is the better solution.

Copy the following URL into your browser to view a Mod Folder Tutorial : http://tinyurl.com/armamodfolder

======================

CREDITS AND THANKS :

======================

Pharohx - I cannot thank him enough for all the hard work he put into this project. He did an awesome job on the

textures and is now associated with MAR.

VextorX96 - for allowing us to use his visor.

======================

DISCLAIMER :

======================

I take no responsibility for (im)possible damage to your game/system that may be caused

by installation of this Addon. This Addon is also prohibited to be used in any commercial product.

This readme has been made by using the ArmedAssault.info Readme Generator.

Check ArmedAssault.info to get the latest ArmA news !

Edited by Meatball0311

UPDATE:

*****REMOVE ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF mar_pilot.pbo*****

Seems there was an error I overlooked.. here is the fixed version

==============

DOWNLOAD

==============

mar_pilot_V1.3

These pilots are awesome. WAY better than the BIS ones. Any plans on making OD skinned Marine pilots too?

These pilots are awesome. WAY better than the BIS ones. Any plans on making OD skinned Marine pilots too?

Thanks! i dont know... maybe

Pharohx did the textures.. they do look really good

noob questions alert.

Very nice addon. Really adds more depth to the flying aspect of the game. How do I effectively replace the current pilots flying my equipment (aircraft)?

It depends...

If you want the unit to replace the standard pilots in all missions, you will need to write a replacement config. If it is a mission you have written then you need to spawn an empty plane, a pilot and then move him into the plane...

pilot1 moveinDriver plane1

if your pilot is pilot1 and your plane is plane1.

It depends...

If you want the unit to replace the standard pilots in all missions, you will need to write a replacement config. If it is a mission you have written then you need to spawn an empty plane, a pilot and then move him into the plane...

pilot1 moveinDriver plane1

if your pilot is pilot1 and your plane is plane1.

I will try it tonight. THANK YOU!!!!