• Topics

• A couple of outstanding micro-terrains, impressive technical specs, beautifully detailed and great performance considering the 2m cell size, I think Bushlurker would be very impressed given the love he had for micro-terrains. You work reaches new heights with every terrain you release.     
    • Cosmic!  Great to hear from you.  I hope life has been treating you excellently!
    • Hi all. The process of creating radio messages and custom voice dialogue is too complicated for me unfortunately, so I use trigger text to display dialogue. My problem is, if the dialogue is too long, it displays all the way across the screen and cuts off. I was wondering if there is a way to create "rolling" text dialogue as in... The first phrase displays on screen followed by the next phrase.   Example:   "Hello Private, welcome to Malden."   -Break- (Next line of text loads)   "Go and gather your weapons from the armory and return to me"
    • There was some written speculation on mid to late this year, last year but I havent heard much. Reforger got a 1.1 update recently I think so they are still developing it to some degree for 4.   If they can get the SP portion worked out it should be great. I tried out Workbench and felt like a total noob again which I am after all these years of not scripting or anything lol.   Looking at the AI tree Haleks was working on in the Reforger version of Ravage there was lots of good things that could be done.
    • Has anyone heard any news on Arma 4? I'm unlikely to buy or play Reforger, but I was under the impression that Reforger was only getting supported for a year or so. I might be down to do some stuff in A4 for fun when it drops, if it drops.