• Topics

• Lazy evaluation, part in curly braces is only done if the previous statement is true.   Yes, if _shooter isNil then isNull _shooter makes no sense. If isNull _shooter is in braces then isNil returns true which satisfies the OR statement so isNull will never be evaluated.
    • Why the curly braces around the !alive part of the clause?

I have a similar statement in a HitPart eventhandler that throws an "Undefined variable in expression" error if the _target was hit by a falling inanimate object (no shooter I guess). Is this because of the missing braces?   Even though I am testing for the condition that there is no shooter.
        if(not(isNil "_shooter" || isNull _shooter)) then { lorea doTarget _shooter; lorea fireAtTarget [_shooter, handgunWeapon lorea]; };  
    • Thank you for making this once again! CWR has been a source of countless hours of fun for me both in Arma 3 and 2! 🙂   Is there a COOP version / are you planning to make one soon? Similar to this for the original OFP:  
      If you have no plans for it, can you help me edit the missions myself? I tried to unPBO the cwr3_1985.pbo to get the missions out and modify them for my friends and I to play, but I keep getting an error that says "Out of memory while expanding memory stream"... :c
    • Hi i need help with god mode not work and need help with editing script i have mod modded script workshop and how to enable in enfusion thnak you 🙂 class God { static void OnPlayerSpawned(EntityAI player) { godMode(player); } static void godMode(EntityAI player) { player.SetHealth(1000000) } }; "OnPlayerSpawned" addPublicVariableEventHandler { params ["_unit"]; God.OnPlayerSpawned(_unit); };  
    • The experimental Mac ports have been updated to version 2.16. They now also include Reaction Forces Creator DLC, and are cross-play compatible with Windows at time of writing. Visit the updated overview page, Community Wiki known issues and tips, and let us know your feedback (also via Discord's ARMA #linux_mac_branch channel)!