Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1281

  Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: ArmA 3: Community wishes & ideas- DISCUSSION

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyRazor View Post
    Ya know, I'm not an expert on future, but when you play a game set in the future, you usually get future stuff(s). It would be kinda weird if you went to war in 2035 and found yourself fighting with a No.1 SMLE
    When I were a drafted soldier in the Danish Army, the equipment we got were not what you would call "new"
    http://www.footballpredictor.eu - sports betting made easy!
    \"A man without religion, is like a fish without a bicycle\"

  2. #22
    Master Gunnery Sergeant OnlyRazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 26 2010
    Location
    Stephen King's basement
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Espectro View Post
    When I were a drafted soldier in the Danish Army, the equipment we got were not what you would call "new"
    It never is, is it? What I meant was, that a force such as NATO would, even amidst a war, still find the resources to have weaponry that is new-ish, at least by today's standards
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lle View Post
    But obviously it's very hard for people these days to make use of BRAIN v1.0.

  3. #23
    Here's what I just posted in the No Discussion thread. Would like to know your opinions on it (just curious where the community stands on some of this stuff):

    http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost....5&postcount=40

    | Mediterranean Operations Addon | LION OF THE CASPIAN Expansion Pack |

    System Specs:
    Spoiler:

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by antoineflemming View Post
    Here's what I just posted in the No Discussion thread. Would like to know your opinions on it (just curious where the community stands on some of this stuff):

    http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost....5&postcount=40
    Well I really like what you say about the animations! Best would be to make a completely new animation system that would have the same functions as the current one, but with more fluid movement.

  5. #25
    @resistance-rat

    well we already saw some interaction with NPC's (smuggler) so thats basically confirmed.
    The team also said they will re-create the towns as detailed as possible and now also shift focus on the civilian aspect of them. Pubs might be likely to be there aswell.
    If some places will be used to meet such personell, is also very likely.

  6. #26
    I posted about soldiers being able to walk faster while aiming.

    I tried with my rifle and I could walk faster than the soldiers in ArmA 2 while keeping a steady aim.

    What's everyone elses views on this?

  7. #27
    Moderator maionaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 1 2009
    Location
    BI Secret Forum Police HQ
    Posts
    2,446
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by djfluffwug View Post
    I posted about soldiers being able to walk faster while aiming.

    I tried with my rifle and I could walk faster than the soldiers in ArmA 2 while keeping a steady aim.

    What's everyone elses views on this?
    Did you shoot it while walking fast?

  8. #28
    One very big wish from me!

    DON'T use too many scripts in the campaign! Please! Last night I was playing "Dogs of War" mission and when I captured Lopotev I had to wait for transport, right? But... the Helicopter didn't came... I had to revert it several times, but no effect... so don't trust on scripts too much, because it have chance to see something like that in Arma 3.

    By the way IMPROVE the AI, because it's awful... one friend play BAF and he just lost control of the AI. He said the team to shoot one jeep, but no effect... until 5 min. later when the AI guys just started shooting and he couldn't stop them until they fired all their ammo.

    This things make the game very buggy and this is the reason why fan like me get angry because of this things. Hope you try to improve this two problems.

    P.S. Because of that, I think that ArmA: Cold War Assault (OFP) was better than the other games. I mean... the other Armas are very cool, full of things you can do, but... the campaigns have too many thinks that could crash and make the game buggy like in Dogs of War problem.

    P.S.2 By the way... the command menu... yea, it's very scattered, I mean... to hard to use it, in CWA it is so much better, yeah... not so many commands, but easier to be used.

  9. #29
    Didnt shoot while moving (Damn my property size )

    But my point was that just while in sights, you should be able to move a little faster.
    Not necessarily while shooting.

  10. #30
    Forgot to say... Cougar Trucks!!

Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ArmA 3: Community wishes & ideas|NO DISCUSSION
    By maionaze in forum ARMA 3 - GENERAL
    Replies: 2317
    Last Post: Yesterday, 22:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •