To keep it short and to the point here are some issues:
Note: Optimizing controller sensitivities/deadzone did not fix those issues.
1. Aircraft controls feel very loose and inconsistent(under the same circumstances)
- collective sometimes responds fast, sometimes does not respond at all(under the same circumstances)
- Pedals - in windy conditions - even FULL pedals are not enough to stop heli. spin.
- Rolls - Aircraft tends to roll too easily(most noticeable with collective input - it rolls right?!?).
- Landing(without "auto hover") - collective responds with abrupt up/down movements, even with very gentle inputs (which results in aircraft slamming into ground or hovering above LZ refusing to descend, little "UP" input goes up too quick, "DOWN" input slams into ground)
Overall - It feels as if the helicopter is totally out of control and i'm constantly fighting to keep it in the air. I understand that helicopters are very hard to control, but combined with sluggish(and sometimes none responsive controls) it's almost impossible to fly.
On a positive note: I LOVE THIS GAME and what it has to offer - keep up the good work!!