Sign in to follow this  
Casto

How can i make my island complete?

i got my WRP file but when i put it in the world folder he doesnt see the file in game. how can i play my island.

can somebody give my a quick walktrough confused.gif

cheers,

Casto

armf... oh well, you need to make it to a .pbo file, read the tutorial where you got it or you can just change the name of intro.wrp to introoo.wrp then place your file in there then change your world in to intro.wrp so ofp thinks that its the map... jadi jadi jada

tel me where i can find that tutorail then

I read that tutorial and tried it last night, but OFP CTD and spit up a config.bin error message. I need some information on how exactly the config.bin file works and what to put there to make it work, as of now even the tutorial makes OFP CTD when I do it step by step (because of the config.bin file).

This is all I could find in the config.bin file:

raP    addonsopt\west_ls2\config.bin

At step #3 in the tutorial, it says:

Open the config.cpp file with notepad and replace all "west_ls2" with "YOURWORLDNAME".

In the "description = "WestLeachSpring2";" you can choose any name you want for your island.

This is what the island will be called in OFP. Save it as config.cpp and exit notepad.

Now do the same thing with the config.bin file and save it as config.bin.

I did that first part, but have no clue what I am supposed to do in the config.bin file as there are only one line in there and the address seems to be right.

Any clue? I would appreciate it, have an island made with terragen, very flat and boring but still my very own island!  biggrin.gif  I want to learn more about this, as creating islands seems to be both a challenge and very satisfying when you start to understand what goes where.